So I see that Sprint now carries the 16GB Playbook. I head over to the Sprint site and take a look see. Within a few seconds the chat box pops up. It's Jessica! She asks if she can help. Yep, looking for the Playbook. She responds that it's 499.99 plus tax and free shipping and no contract. OK I bite. Are the other Palybooks available as well I ask. No only the 16GB that you can add the memory to make it 32 or 64GB. Wow I said are you sure. If that's the case you should be sold out! No we have plenty in stock she says. Hum... I don't recall seeing that memory feature available on the Palybook are you sure? You had to buy them as either 16, 32 or 64GB if you wanted then that way. It's got 3G too. Hum... have I been alseep for a few months and missed that I said. Nope brand new she replies. Hum... I reply I think you need a new canned sermon, what your reading is either something from the future or your just pulling my leg. She says you'll have to call Technical Support for any help she says. I tell her the only way to have 3G is to tether it from my current Blackberry device. Oh no she says it has 3G built in. Are we talking about the Blackberry Playbook I said? Yes. Hum... that's not what I reading from your site on the specs. She then goes on to ask if I'm already a Sprint Customer. Yep, many years I reply. That's great she says. Can I place the order for you. Nope I'm still looking at others. Conversation ends!
    06-08-11 09:09 PM
    Are you sure that Jessica doesn't work at BestBuy?!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-11 10:57 AM
    great 100th post haha
    06-09-11 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD