hi all

i am experiencing something very strange and i hope you can help me - I purchased a copy of Dead Space for the PlayBook via the appworld on my playbook however as i was downloading it, WIFI dropped and i got an error that installation had failed and i should try again.

when WIFI was restored i went in to try and download but to my shock, it was not available under my world, not on installed apps and not on uninstalled apps, but if i log onto the webstore via PC - i see it on the list - how can i get these two to sync so that when i go into Appworld on my Playbook i can find it so that i can download it without it asking me to pay again for the same game i have purchased.
    01-21-12 12:53 AM
    You can contact rim and explain the issue and they should refund your money and you can try buying it again. Or give it some more time to possibly clear the issue:

appworldbilling@rim.com
    01-21-12 09:21 AM
    hi all

i am experiencing something very strange and i hope you can help me - I purchased a copy of Dead Space for the PlayBook via the appworld on my playbook however as i was downloading it, WIFI dropped and i got an error that installation had failed and i should try again.

when WIFI was restored i went in to try and download but to my shock, it was not available under my world, not on installed apps and not on uninstalled apps, but if i log onto the webstore via PC - i see it on the list - how can i get these two to sync so that when i go into Appworld on my Playbook i can find it so that i can download it without it asking me to pay again for the same game i have purchased.
    Try rebooting the tablet. That has resolved that issue for me in the past. Upon reboot the app was listed in my world.
    01-21-12 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD