So i know that kevin already did a video about this however it was a little different. In his video he had a playbook connected to a television and he had the apple wireless keyboard and he also had the apple magic mouse.

Yesterday i went out and bought the wireless keyboard and the magic trackpad. I managed to get both of these connected together with little problems. I have 0 problems with the keyboard however i am having a little bit of problems using the trackpad.

I can't really seem to get the right click to work on the trackpad. I read up on some forums that to use the gestures on the playbook you need to right click on the side that you would like the gesture to work on.

It also frustrates me that it doesn't seem to scroll in the native browser. The scrowling works perfectly in the facebook app but not in the browser.

So does anybody have any resolution to this problem so this way i can get the gestures to work properly with the magic trackpad?

I would appreciate a response
    Thank you
    08-16-11 05:44 PM
    The deal is your trying to use a device that requires driver support with a device that has no potential for driver support.
    Kext or *.plist files that manage Trackpad gestures and even right-clicking will not register with PlayBook. You might get basic click/drag/navigate capabilities but the software support just doesn't exist for PlayBook. **** the ipad doesn't even support Trackpad gestures!
    Sorry... Aint gonna work.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-16-11 07:19 PM
    um ok thank you for the feedback, it does make sense what you are saying and that it needs drivers to be installed. But i still do think that the scrowling on the broswer should work, because it works on the facebook app, so then why couldn't it work on the browser. Blackberry should support that in a future update.
    08-16-11 10:04 PM
    Let's high jack another playbook thread about bb10. Sorry please delete this message if it's a problem but...

Has anyone tried the magic trackpad with any of the bb10 devices?
    11-19-13 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD