12-09-14 09:28 PM
30 12
tools
    I have the same problem, but with a Passport not PlayBook.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 06:42 AM
    Such an odd problem. I'm able to purchase apps for some of my PlayBooks but not others, using the same credit card! Hope this problem is resolved soon!

Reg
    11-18-14 08:56 AM
    Just bought PDF Reader. App World seems to be functioning normally now!

Reg
    11-19-14 04:29 PM
    We have four playbooks in our family and none of them will accept payment from either my husband's Visa or Paypal accounts. There were no problems until October 3rd. I even called Visa and PayPal to ensure the purchases hadn't been blocked, even though I get a PayPal error code. I tried all the fixes above, changed passwords and reauthenticated etc. Anyone having a similar problem. Could BlackBerry have withdrawn the payment system?
    This error code (579024) is obviously common with some folk and not others. This started for me on my BB Bold. I did the requisite searches online for a solution, ANY solution.

I tried re-authenticating my creds in BB World. I signed in to PayPal to make sure all was well there (btw, I do NOT use a cc to load PayPal) I changed my PayPal password and re-authenticated in BBW. I changed my password for BB id. I changed my pymt method from PayPal to a cc, then cancelled the cc and re-registered PayPal.

I then sighed mightily and decided I really didn't need a Solitaire game on my phone. Since my PB has given me no issues, I thought I'd try it. Well.

OK. I surrender. No, I Give Up. The online gawds have spoken. Time I listen. Oh, hey, my daughter (PB 16) and my son (PB 64) both gave it a shot and got the same error code. The son's BB Curve had no probs. I don't care now for a solution. It is obviously ongoing w/ no end in sight. Just thought I'd share my trials and practice typing on my PB. Ciao....
    11-21-14 05:36 AM
    I had problems with paypal also and resolved everything by logging in on my desktop to blackberry first with user name, etc.......
    Then on my 9930 so it,'s recognized.
    Then I went on paypal, made sure all those settings were correct, I think they had some changes on their website Waited a few days for $$ transfers
    Then with patience went on my playbooks, updated BB world and made sure to use the same user id, etc that BB knows.
    Then entered updated paypal info into payment options......
    Works now....mainthing was patience....

Try that

Posted via CrackBerry App
    mh1983 likes this.
    12-09-14 09:28 PM
30 12