I am not going to hide....I am the ultimate apple fanboy. I do like bb and looking at this tablet it actually looks like a ipad alternative. I owned the xoom for a day and took it back due to it being buggy, and unsupported. The only thing I would change and its minor is the bezel seems really big. Other than that I think this thing is going to be a hit for RIM.
    04-06-11 03:17 PM
    you use the bezel gestures for navigation, so the bezel kind of has to be large... It is large, but I like not having to worry about doing swipes on a tiny surface.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-11 04:40 PM
    you use the bezel gestures for navigation, so the bezel kind of has to be large... It is large, but I like not having to worry about doing swipes on a tiny surface.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yup. The bezel really doesn't bug me because it's a functional part of the tablet.
    04-06-11 10:04 PM
    Yup. The bezel really doesn't bug me because it's a functional part of the tablet.
    yeah cause you got to f-ing play with it :P
    04-06-11 10:10 PM
    Will the playbook have the blackberry logo on the tablet? I seen some videos, it has while some dosent.

Btw, what makes the xoom buggy?
    04-06-11 10:10 PM
    Will the playbook have the blackberry logo on the tablet? I seen some videos, it has while some dosent.

Btw, what makes the xoom buggy?
    Yes it will, centered on the bottom bezel.

Xoom is buggy because Android 3.0 isn't perfected yet
    04-06-11 10:12 PM
    I am not going to hide....I am the ultimate apple fanboy. I do like bb and looking at this tablet it actually looks like a ipad alternative. I owned the xoom for a day and took it back due to it being buggy, and unsupported. The only thing I would change and its minor is the bezel seems really big. Other than that I think this thing is going to be a hit for RIM.
    Wait a minute apple fanboy and no flaming in the thread, who knew people could coexist and think rationally despite our preferences in electronics!

I applaud you all and I have to say even though I hate Apple this is really the first legitimate iPad competitor. I say it is the first because the Motorola Xoom is just a little bit behind in stability/speed. I'm sure that can be fixed and will be fixed but as of now it isnt what I would consider a contender that is poised to be popular with the masses. All I know is:

Playbook on shelf + 19th of April 2011 + $550 (with tax and everything) = MAGICAL (hopefully with no nasty surprises)
    04-06-11 10:14 PM
    Wait a minute apple fanboy and no flaming in the thread, who knew people could coexist and think rationally despite our preferences in electronics!

I applaud you all and I have to say even though I hate Apple this is really the first legitimate iPad competitor. I say it is the first because the Motorola Xoom is just a little bit behind in stability/speed. I'm sure that can be fixed and will be fixed but as of now it isnt what I would consider a contender that is poised to be popular with the masses. All I know is:

Playbook on shelf + 19th of April 2011 + $550 (with tax and everything) = MAGICAL (hopefully with no nasty surprises)
    The the XOOM has Honeycomb. rotflmao.
    04-06-11 10:24 PM
    Before they told us the bezel was touch sensitive, I thought it was too big also...but it works and I can't wait to own it!
    04-06-11 10:39 PM
    yeah cause you got to f-ing play with it :P
    Hehe!
    Hmm i should go back this weekend and see if she has the new one.
    04-06-11 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD