Some might see this as a repost and I am not sure if it is nationwaide. I went to my local Office Depot in Salt Lake City, UT. and found just about every PB accessory on mega clearance. I picked up:
    2 charging pods for $6.99 each (one for home and one for office)
    2 zipper neoprene cases for $3.99 each (one black and one blue)
    1 Playbook skin for $3.99 (the plasticky-rubbery thing the PB snaps into)
    They also had:
    Convertible Case for $9.99
    Leather case for $9.99 (the one that opens like a book and has the elastic closure)
    Rapid Charger for $6.99 (already had 2 so I didn't get any)
    11-30-12 10:31 AM
    Ugh wish I came across some like that up north
    11-30-12 12:24 PM
    Man i'd kill for a rapid charger for that price. I bought a dock on sale at staples in can but am longing for that sweet magnetic action.
    11-30-12 12:30 PM
    Thanks for the post OP.

I'll definitely check my Office Depot out this weekend. Looking to get an extra rapid charger and the book case. Maybe even one of their rapid car chargers if they have some of thoses on sale too. Fingers crossed.
    11-30-12 12:36 PM
    Oh wow! I am in Logan today. So close yet so far. There is no Office Depot up here. You have made me seriously jealous LOL. Enjoy and thanks for the post. I did score a BB Mini Convertible keyboard online from a post on CB so should be grateful, right?
    11-30-12 01:50 PM
    Saw a lot of cases and screen protectors at office Depot in clearance, Belair Maryland. No chargers but I think after reading this I may just have to check out a few more stores.
    11-30-12 09:58 PM
    Sweet! Will be checking my OD, in the morning. Thanks
    11-30-12 11:14 PM
    I would like to pick up another Playbook. The WiFi version would be okay for me. I tether my Playbook to the phone to have the internet service.

Jerry G.
    12-01-12 02:30 PM
    Walked through my local OD today (Indiana) and firstly, didn't see any PB's out and on display, but I didn't think I would. I suppose I was secretly hoping they might as believe they rival any of the tablets on the market today. I next scanned the accessories and found nothing. Walked three aisles over and found the "clearance" section. Finally, found some BB accessories! Only they didn't seem discounted: Journal case for $59.99 yet? Only real deal I saw was the Skin case for $6.95, but seeing as I had great cases on my two PB's already, I passed on it.

So no real luck for me, at least a my local OD.
    12-01-12 09:00 PM
    Walked through my local OD today (Indiana) and firstly, didn't see any PB's out and on display, but I didn't think I would. I suppose I was secretly hoping they might as believe they rival any of the tablets on the market today. I next scanned the accessories and found nothing. Walked three aisles over and found the "clearance" section. Finally, found some BB accessories! Only they didn't seem discounted: Journal case for $59.99 yet? Only real deal I saw was the Skin case for $6.95, but seeing as I had great cases on my two PB's already, I passed on it.
    So no real luck for me, at least a my local OD.
    same thing i saw here, you're not alone,,, table up front w/ accessories in bashed up boxes & and a "clearance" priced $60 case...
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 12-02-12 at 03:36 AM.
    12-01-12 09:19 PM