BlackBerry PlayBook Made Simple:Amazon:Books what a book?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-11 07:45 PM
    BlackBerry PlayBook Made Simple:Amazon:Books what a book?

yeah it comes out feb 24, which is odd.....
    02-12-11 07:59 PM

How do you post pictures from your BB Handset on the WAP site??

Also, just got my financial aid, and I'm getting a playbook and that second bluetooth keyboard. it looks awesome.
    02-12-11 08:21 PM
    Also, just got my financial aid, and I'm getting a playbook and that second bluetooth keyboard. it looks awesome.
    please tell me you spent the fin aid on important things before the playbook
    02-12-11 08:26 PM

DURAGADGET Bluetooth Mini Keyboard With Carry Pouch & Device Stand For Blackberry Playbook

*DURAGADGET's new mini bluetooth keyboard gives you the option of an external keyboard for your tablet or smartphone. Using state of the art bluetooth wireless technology to connect to your device without the need for cables and plugs. Typing on the keyboard is much more like using your conventional PC, rather than a fiddly screen based keyboard - and all in a package that fits int your pocket! The included storage pouch keeps your keyboard out of harms way and crumb/pocket lint free while the included device stand gives you the perfect angle to view your devices screen while using both hands to type. The ideal travel companion for your tablet - take the office with you!

Setup instructions:

This has been written too offer guidance for customers experiencing problems getting their keyboard to work. The instructions below are based on connecting to a Samsung Galaxy Tab, but it should b e a very similar process for any Bluetooth enabled device. Please refer to your device (phone, tablet pc) handbook for information on turning on and pairing Bluetooth devices as all devices will differ slightly.

Steps to pair:

1) Ensure your Bluetooth is enabled. For the TAB: press the menu button (bottom left) and tap "Settings" - "Wireless and network" -- "Bluetooth settings". Ensure the Bluetooth is enabled and your TAB is "Visible".

2) Ensure your keyboard is charged, then press the small button top right on the keyboard, the right hand led should flash blue for around 300 seconds.

3) Within this time tap "scan devices" on your TAB. The keyboard should appear in the list of devices, click "Pair" and the TAB will ask you to input a code, tap this code into the key board, ensure to press the enter key afterwards to complete pairing.

No drivers are required for the keyboard to function as it is a simple Bluetooth device.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to let you all know :P
    I want the mini bluetooth keyboard!!!
    02-12-11 10:37 PM
    Well I originally had my eyes on one of the hardshell cases that were on display at CES, but man that otterbox defender series is looking sweeeeet! Plus it'll match the Bold then
    02-13-11 12:38 AM
    Some of us are luckier than others. After tuition, fees, and books I seriously have nothing left from my financial aid.

I'm still on the fence about the Playbook just because of the cost. If I did spring for it it'd be a pretty big splurge for me. It's very tempting though.
    02-13-11 01:03 AM
    Some of us are luckier than others. After tuition, fees, and books I seriously have nothing left from my financial aid.

I'm still on the fence about the Playbook just because of the cost. If I did spring for it it'd be a pretty big splurge for me. It's very tempting though.
    I too will be spending some Financial Aid on this. I have yet to buy an updated laptop for school....mainly because my old 4.5 yr old HP is still doing the trick, but the PB is going to make my life nice. Its going to be my notebook for everything. That and because I am a teacher about to start student teaching, I can use the PB to show students things without lugging my PC around.

As for barley having enough aid. I am on bored with you. I will just eat Ramon for a few weeks to make up for the cost of the PB lol
    02-13-11 03:16 PM
    I too will be spending some Financial Aid on this. I have yet to buy an updated laptop for school....mainly because my old 4.5 yr old HP is still doing the trick, but the PB is going to make my life nice. Its going to be my notebook for everything. That and because I am a teacher about to start student teaching, I can use the PB to show students things without lugging my PC around.

As for barley having enough aid. I am on bored with you. I will just eat Ramon for a few weeks to make up for the cost of the PB lol
    i'm very jealous of all these people getting financial aid haha
    02-13-11 03:20 PM
    So has anyone picked up any accesories yet?
    03-04-11 11:38 PM
    Preordered my OtterBox using the CB b-day code. Now if I could just get the stupid PlayBook lol
    03-04-11 11:48 PM
    preordered rapid charge dock and skin
    03-05-11 12:09 AM
    accessories look great. Please give us a release date so we can start complaining about them missing Q1 :P
    03-05-11 12:22 AM
    Hahahaha, to funny. I was thinking I could steer folks away from q1 issues by bringing back this thread and there you are bringing it back up

accessories look great. Please give us a release date so we can start complaining about them missing Q1 :P
    03-05-11 12:26 AM
    I haven't ordered as I am undecided what to get first. I think I may want to invest into a case, some sort of protection.
    03-05-11 12:29 AM
    i like the leather envelope case.mucho sexy
    03-05-11 07:51 AM
    03-06-11 02:45 AM
    I am holding out for a leather binder, with a note pad and organizer pockets. This will pretty much replace my day planner. I wish Franklin Covey would start doing more hybrid designs to integrate tabs.
    03-06-11 06:12 AM
    The mini keyboard and the stylus are two things I'd really want.
    03-06-11 06:29 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD