I've got the dodocase and it rocks. Makes the Playbook look like a standard moleskine notebook when on the table so less likely to be stolen.
    03-28-12 10:44 AM
    My PlayBook got company.

04-21-12 04:38 PM
    I only felt a need to buy the rapid magnetic travel charger (saves that questionable mini-USB from damage), and the real leather Journal case. I was really interested in buying the now available BB keyboard, but won't due to the choice of cheap poly-vinyl for the case instead of the much preferred, durable, and and infinitely classier real leather. At the current MSRP, real leather should have been a no brainer.
    Yes, I would have been more apt to purchase the BlackBerry Bluetooth Keypad if the case was actual leather as well, especially with the price as compared to other bluetooth keyboards. I purchased the REAL leather Journal case back in May when I got the PlayBook and NO "billowing" effects as of yet, looks like I bought it yesterday. I also have the rapid dock, but I might get the rapid charger from my local Radio Shack for $19.99 (clearance)
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    04-21-12 05:05 PM
    I don't know if any one has done this or knows about it, is there such thing as a usb converter (usb micro to usb 2.0) ? And if so can you hook up a wired mouse, webcam, mic etc.
    As F2 says, no actual hint of when this will come, but there's a developer conference (BlackBerry 10 Jam) at the start of May in Orlando (coincident with BB World Conference) and there will be at least one session dedicated to discussion of the USB and Bluetooth interfaces.

Developers should learn more then, and have the opportunity to ask some questions, so watch for our reports after May 2... Maybe for once we'll learn some hard info about future plans.
    04-21-12 05:09 PM
    I got a no name one of ebay, turned out to be Blurex, love it! Different viewing angles and access to all ports. Found it on ebay for $15 + shipping, looks like this and had the same kind of title Blackberry Playbook Leather Portfolio Case With 2 Tier Stand: Amazon.ca: Electronics

Also have the rapid charger, have the charging pod, and a nice screen protector from staples STAPLES | BUREAU EN GROS
    04-21-12 07:30 PM
    I bought this one some time ago on ebay from China. works great and looks great. much like you will pay 40 or 50 bucks for here.

LEATHER CASE COVER+STAND FOR BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK BLACK | eBay
    04-22-12 02:03 PM
    Here are the accessories I've hauled in so far

The Rapid travel charger is the latest.

& an OEM silicon case with a BB zip case,
    07-14-12 11:17 AM
    Is that the music gateway? I just got the Logitech version.
    07-14-12 02:49 PM
    Is that the music gateway? I just got the Logitech version.
    No its the bb rapid travel charger in the foreground. It has another lead that isn't plugged into it there.

07-14-12 02:51 PM
    Here are 2 that work.
    Apple keyboard (although function keys do not map to PB)
    Magic Mouse
    _______
    I have the Apple wi-fi keyboard for my iMac desktop and wanted to use it with the PB but don't know how it works. Do you have to power on the keyboard button (on the right side of the keyboard) first? I did not do that. Would appreciate a step-by-step procedure to make this work.
    05-05-13 06:12 PM
    I received this Leather Folio Case today from Amazon and am very happy with the product. It has 2 groves for the stand but best of all the Playbook can lay down at a slight angle using the hooks at at the bottom of the case. This serves as a third resting position that will also allow you to plug in the usb without ruining the port.

Folio Pics
    Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

I was using the BB Convertible Case which works well but seems that the quality could be a bit better. The Folio Case is also slimmer than the BB branded one. I looks like a thin leather book.

Amazon.com: Protective Genuine Leather Folio Case With Built-In Stand for BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB , 32GB , 64GB **Includes Micro-USB Charge Cable and Accessory Bag**: Electronics
    ______

If it's the Blurex leather folio that's what I also got from Amazon for $16.99. I like it very much. It has two adjustable positions for viewing (not including laying the PB flat on the table), suede liner facing the screen, nice cutout for the camera lens, and it just looks rich. Sorry I don't like hard cases.
    05-05-13 06:24 PM
    I bought this one some time ago on ebay from China. works great and looks great. much like you will pay 40 or 50 bucks for here.

LEATHER CASE COVER+STAND FOR BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK BLACK | eBay
    _______

Looks almost like the Blurex leather case available from Amazon. However, this model from eBay allows the PB to be rotated from landscape to portrait mode. Nice, but I think that it could also be a weak point and may tear away from its base from repeated use. Just guessing.
    05-05-13 06:31 PM
    I've been using the blurex case for almost 5 months and gotta say it is THE best case out there. The fact you can flip it open and put the pb on the rapid dock without taking it off is sweet. So is the tab when you have it flipped open that you can hold it one handed and still reach the keys.
    Of course the soft leather feel and no billowing make it top notch IMO. It fits in an OEM zip case too...extra protection [=

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 09:32 PM
    Do they still offer the Dodo case for the Playbook, the posted link doesn't have list it.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 05:30 PM
    Do they still offer the Dodo case for the Playbook, the posted link doesn't have list it.

Posted via CB10
    You'd probably have to google it but with the slow down in pb sales, many accessories are discontinued or discounted if you can find them.
    05-10-13 11:51 PM
115 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD