What I also mentioned in an earlier reply, is that we have to see how they market this issues... In the first instance they lacked good communication, so they have now the opportunity to set things right...

I don't know if the PlayBook is officially announced dead, but if they want their community to be satisfied in any way, then it's now the time to handle!

@NoxiousInc, sorry to be blunt (all respect) but please wake up. PB is dead. There won't be any developments anymore. Heins wants to focus on smartphones (chiclet keyboard etc).

Posted from the awesome Z10
    06-28-13 12:18 PM
    [off topic mode: on]
    Holy crap!

I seriously don't care.
    [off topic mode: off]

For this kind of announcements, please put them on Craigslist!

Thanks!

Back to what we can do with our tablet...

I have one suggestion

I am selling my pb 32gb lte model

And

Z10

PM me

Posted via CB10

06-28-13 12:24 PM
    Kindle from BB10.

Skype from BB10.

I'd be happy with that, really - otherwise, have no complaints, it's doing what I want.
    06-28-13 01:51 PM
    Kindle from BB10.

Skype from BB10.

I'd be happy with that, really - otherwise, have no complaints, it's doing what I want.
    Kindle for the PB is out for sideloading.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 01:54 PM
    Kindle for the PB is out for sideloading.
    I don't want some hoary old version that's not capable of properly syncing all the books I read on Kindle - that's no use to me.

I know there's been a 3.2 version available to sideload for some time - but it's of absolutely no use. I want a decent version that works properly, and seeing as how it's available for BB10 on the Z10, that shouldn't be that much of a big ask.
    06-28-13 02:08 PM
    Before we all go wild on the PlayBook for not having BB10 released for it, maybe we could get some good suggestions for the BlackBerry guys to work on.

So what are we really looking for in our current PlayBook? Definitely a better browser... maybe the integration of BBM and then what?

I think it is still an awesome device.

Great idea but my cynical side just got back from a hot hike and I really don't believe rim/bbry has the funds necessary to really do much at this point. I fear any updates will quickly follow the bb10 to the trash pile.
    06-28-13 07:50 PM
    @NoxiousInc, sorry to be blunt (all respect) but please wake up. PB is dead. There won't be any developments anymore. Heins wants to focus on smartphones (chiclet keyboard etc).
    Unless there's a critical issue, I fear you're right. Ah well, at least he was man enough to say it, rather than ignore it and hope that people stop asking.
    06-28-13 07:54 PM
32 12