Hi, Please help..after purchasing my Playbook 64gig, I find that Skype is not avalible, ok I can wait for that but the link to twitter will not log in, I am using the correct pass word and user name but it just pings back to the log in screen, I have at this mo Twitter open on my desktop, old netbook and phone..what gives its driving me crazy as it makes no sence???
    Any help appreciated, Cheers M
    05-23-13 04:46 PM
    Hi, Please help..after purchasing my Playbook 64gig, I find that Skype is not avalible, ok I can wait for that but the link to twitter will not log in, I am using the correct pass word and user name but it just pings back to the log in screen, I have at this mo Twitter open on my desktop, old netbook and phone..what gives its driving me crazy as it makes no sence???
    Just tried mine via the app and is working OK. Are you using app or through browser?
    05-23-13 05:06 PM
    Try the mobile site. - https://mobile.twitter.com/session/new

There really isn't a reason it shouldn't be working unless you have your login wrong or something is wrong on Twitters end.
    05-23-13 05:07 PM
    Welcome to the forums!

You could try cleaning your cache and rebooting the device. The PlayBook is a nice tablet wirth a good browser but the cache sometimes gives you a hard time.

To clean the cache, in the browser, swipe from the top > settings > pivacy & security > (scroll down) clear cache.

For a clean reboot, hold Vol -, Power, Vol + (if you hear a click, you too a screenshot and you did it wrong) till you see a red led.
    05-24-13 10:17 PM
    All sorted, not sure what the issue was but booted the next morning and it works, thanks though guys...M
    FF22 likes this.
    05-27-13 11:59 AM