Hey Everyone,

I doubt many of us will want buy a PlayBook 4G at their current prices when the original PlayBook is retailing at less than 200 dollars for a 32 GB or 64 GB even. Although the good news is anyone who wants a PlayBook 4G can get 100 dollars off the contract pricing from Rogers Wireless, eh I don't really like the idea of contract pricing on a tablet as much as the next but maybe there's a niche here. Anyways, here's an article and a source link

BlackBerry PlayBook 4G LTE Price Drop | All Things Mobile // atmobile.ca

Just browsing around I came across this while on the Rogers website. It looks like theyve dropped the price of the BlackBerry PlayBook 4G LTE to 249.99 on a 3 year term. This is definitely a step in the right direction, although I still think the price is a little high on this one, Id say probably 149.99 is more of a reasonable price, that would actually make it quite competitive in terms of the hardware it offers. Its also worth noting that this does not look like a sale price, all indicators point to this being the regular price of the PlayBook 4G for at least the next little while. Interestingly enough Bell did not lower the price, their PlayBook 4G is retailing for 349.95, as for TELUS, it looks like they dont even offer the contract term anymore, the price that can be found through their website is the full MSRP of 549.95. Usually carriers are pretty close in terms of pricing, so we may see the price drops at least hitting Bell as they are offering the contract term. Although theres no telling how long that would take.

Another tidbit of good news is that we did a full in depth review of the BlackBerry PlayBook 4G LTE as well as comparison videos with the original WiFi Only PlayBook. Some quick highlights are the 1.5 GHz processor, 1 GB of RAM, MicroHDMI out as well as 32 GB of storage. You can check out the full in depth review here
    01-06-13 10:08 PM
    Bring it to the U.S and although I can't guarantee it will sell,I can guarantee that I'll buy a couple. At the right price
    madman0141 likes this.
    01-07-13 01:12 AM
    They are panicking at the price already! It's only available in what Canada? How about full release with marketing before you cut and run.
    01-07-13 05:50 AM
    I would buy an unlocked version with 3G, HSPA, HSPA+ and real 4 G LTE so I could use it all around the world with prepaid data SIM cards
    01-09-13 06:44 PM