Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I have missed out on the telus sale and wasn't able to find somewhere to price match and now the ad has been pulled on their website. I was wondering if anyone knows or thinks that the Playbook 32gb will be reduced so 199.99 soon? Or even better down to 149.99 again? Would definitely pick one up.

Any help would be much appreciated!
    02-05-12 06:12 PM
    if this is the 'ELO' sale price then eventually other stores will have it... although something that you have to look at will be the fact that with OS 2 being released many people will have no problem paying the $199 and $249 for the 16/32 PBs.
    02-05-12 10:25 PM
    if this is the 'ELO' sale price then eventually other stores will have it...
    I doubt it. The EOL was Telus only. I might see other mobile carriers discounting it to make room for the 3G/LTE version. Telus being a cellphone provider make NO money on wifi tablets. They stand to potentially more money from 3G/LTE version by selling them with a dataplan.

And if your asking, why did telus even offer the wifi PB then?, its because they thought they could sell more blackberries when they heavily advertised that using a pb with a telus bb incurs no extra cost when bridged.
    02-05-12 11:27 PM
    Looks like I might have to pay the 249.99 which, sucks when they've been down to 199.99 so many times. Anyone have the telus ad that said they were selling them for 149? maybe I'll try to go to London Drugs or something with a printout.
    02-06-12 02:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD