BlackBerry has reached the time of Android.

Everyone is talking about cellphones, I talk about Tablets.

The time has come to grab the opportunity to build a successor of the beloved PlayBook.

BlackBerry, TLC or what ever can build a Tablet secured by BB DTEK.

I think in 2017 we will get a BB powered Tablet, a real PlayBook.

What do you think?
    11-18-16 05:22 PM
    I think bb needs to see if they can find someone to licensing the software for a phone first before thinking about make the software for tablets
    11-18-16 07:25 PM
    I think bb needs to see if they can find someone to licensing the software for a phone first before thinking about make the software for tablets
    You mean secure Android?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-16 07:40 PM
    You mean secure Android?Posted via CB10
    that is what they are licensing yes.
    11-18-16 07:45 PM
    BlackBerry PlayBook Android, good idea! Why not!

Posted via CB10
    11-20-16 05:20 PM
    I'm a high school student from quebec who wish to work for blackberry... (in the future...) and I hope if I work for them, to bring a playbook2 #Dream
    Fire In The Bones likes this.
    11-20-16 06:39 PM
    As much as I hope that this ever becomes true (and I really truly do), I equally hope that they know better than to ever name it that.
    11-20-16 07:31 PM
    I'm a high school student from quebec who wish to work for blackberry... (in the future...) and I hope if I work for them, to bring a playbook2 #Dream
    The trick is to be a computer science student on work-study at the University of Waterloo, then you'll be head of BB10 development in no time.
    howarmat and Carl Estes like this.
    11-20-16 09:18 PM
    Yes they did it with secu tablet Samsung if I recall correctly
    11-20-16 09:57 PM
    Playbook 2 on BB10 would be nice as well.
    11-22-16 05:05 AM
    Playbook 2 on BB10 would be nice as well.
    Playbook 1 on BB10 would've been just as nice.
    11-28-16 11:33 AM
    Playbook 1 on BB10 would've been just as nice.
    BB10 alpha version was able to run on PlayBook. See

unfortunately BlackBerry decided that specs of PB is not enough for this OS
    11-30-16 06:08 AM
    I'd love to see a BlackBerry branded tab emerge. I just ordered the Indian version of the KeyONE black edition dual sim and use an Xperia Tab which I installed the BlackBerry Hub on. I'd order a well specced and water resistant BlackBerry tablet just to get the BlackBerry customizations built in without paying monthly. Call it the MotionPad or whatever, I'd go for it especially if BlackBerry would create an Android version of the BB10 Web browser with the ability to view attachments like PDFs within the browser, and Docs2Go included !
    11-01-17 03:49 AM
    I'd love to see a BlackBerry branded tab emerge. I just ordered the Indian version of the KeyONE black edition dual sim and use an Xperia Tab which I installed the BlackBerry Hub on. I'd order a well specced and water resistant BlackBerry tablet just to get the BlackBerry customizations built in without paying monthly. Call it the MotionPad or whatever, I'd go for it especially if BlackBerry would create an Android version of the BB10 Web browser with the ability to view attachments like PDFs within the browser, and Docs2Go included !
    Aren't there enough browsers to choose from in the Google Play Store?
    11-01-17 06:52 AM
    Probably, I'm sure there are. I'm just going by how good the BB10 browser was especially when compared against other standard ones. the layout was certainly different and worked well to keep your hands at the bottom of the screen such as when entering Web addresses etc. But to answer your question, I do use Firefox and Puffin. Firefox has the ability to add plugins to view pdf files natively, but I'd have to look into the ability of other browsers too.
    11-02-17 05:21 AM