I'm sure I'm not the only person having this problem. . .
    I'm only seeing some of my facebook contacts on the Playbook and the profile pictures loaded almost randomly. . .I've tried deleting and re-entering my account info and now I have more contacts but no pictures. . .It just so happens that the contacts I actually want from facebook are the one that refuse to load. . .any help????
    02-22-12 05:34 PM
    Just give it some time to sync them all.
    02-22-12 05:47 PM
    I did. . .It stops sycning and the contact list is never complete. . .
    02-22-12 05:52 PM
    You try rebooting?
    02-22-12 05:53 PM
    I'm going to delete all my social and email accounts, re-enter them, and then reboot. . .I'll let you know how it works. . .
    02-22-12 06:14 PM
    Reboot did not work. . .working on a way to just sync Facebook and gmail contacts without the playbook. . .then I'll just put my gmail account on the playbook. . .my blackberry does a better job at syncing than the playbook. . .if only I could just sync my blackberry contacts with the playbook. . .
    02-22-12 06:45 PM
    I may be having the same problem... It appears to be my FaceBook friends that I also follow on Twitter that don't sync, and none of the photos sync... Really frustrating!
    12-12-12 01:11 PM
    I may be having the same problem... It appears to be my FaceBook friends that I also follow on Twitter that don't sync, and none of the photos sync... Really frustrating!
    So after deleting all accounts and reerntering them it seem like I get some contacts that sync with all the social and email accounts and some that I have to add the link manually and some who simply don't add at all. . .(mostly the facebook contacks . .. ) hoping if I keep trying it will eventually get everyone??? lame. . .

Update: So after adding each account and checking the contacts list after every add, it seems like Facebook is the bad egg. . .(it only adds some contacts and it seem to only add the ones that are not already on the list. . . weird . . . I'll keep deleting and adding Facebook and see what happens. . .
    Last edited by AfroZepher; 12-19-12 at 04:09 AM.
    TrickyCase likes this.
    12-19-12 03:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD