PlayBook 2.0.1.358 update CAUSING my browser to crash and wifi disconnect!!

I'm past the 90 day support from RImm; what is their direct tech email please??..cannot believe this.

It continually crashes when I'm streaming music. I did restarts and reboots. Nothing helping.
    05-02-12 12:33 PM
    Clear browser cache and then reboot the Playbook.

If wifi disconnets, then try:

(1) reboot router
    (2) update your router firmware and then reboot router
    (3) maybe --- a big maybe --- turn off wmm powersave in the router setting
    (4) if using dd-wrt firmware in your router, switch ACT Timing to auto (usually that means 0).
    05-02-12 01:28 PM
    I was having some similar issues. I did a back up, shut the PB off and plugged into my computer with DM running. It wiped my device, re-installed the OS and I have had no issues since. It was like getting a brand new PlayBook the improvement was so dramatic.

Hope this helps.
    05-02-12 01:58 PM
    Erase tour router pref, reboot and configur your router again, work for me. On your Playbook.
    05-02-12 06:59 PM
    I was having some similar issues. I did a back up, shut the PB off and plugged into my computer with DM running. It wiped my device, re-installed the OS and I have had no issues since. It was like getting a brand new PlayBook the improvement was so dramatic.

Hope this helps.
    What is DM?
    05-03-12 01:11 AM
    Desktop Manager for BlackBerry. I'm not facing any such problems, occasionally the browser might crash but it has been stable for 20+ tabs. The WiFi gives a problem when I try routing Bluetooth connection and WiFi simultaneously but restarting anyone resolves the issue.

I suggest you do a security wipe and reinstall the software to clear the problems.
    05-03-12 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD