Call it a "Special Developer's edition". :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-11 09:20 PM
    32GB for me. as has already been stated, 16GB is really more like 12. Add in the fact that apps will be MBs and GBs instead of KBs (the largest app I have on my Torch is around 5MB), and the fact that the 1080p videos that you record take up more room, and that HD movies take up more room than 360p videos, and the games look like they'll be even more fun, so I'll probably have even more of them... Maybe 32GB isn't enough...
    Have you ran the blackberry simulator? The operating system with no apps is under 300 megs! Add all the apps and I think it will be much more than 12. My wife ipad had 14 gigs open and many apps on it.
    03-22-11 09:26 PM
    Ebay it for a bigger one! Even if you sold it for 400 you would still be getting it cheaper than most of us!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    well considering from what iv heard today that international devs will get playbooks soon, and it wont have to be on sale in their country, id prob be able to sell it for a proffit in the uk. i have NO intetion of letting it go though lol, dont want to be left waiting for another one, and worked hard to get this one lol
    03-22-11 09:39 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD