i have a hard time to find others version in my town and i dont really like to buy from internet. so, is 16 gb version is enough? how many apps u can store in it? tq..
    06-19-12 06:00 AM
    Most apps arent that big except those huge 3D Games, i have a lots of apps on my playbook (16GB) and music and still have over 6GB available.
    It really just depends on what you plan to do with it, if you want to store a huge amount of audio and video the 16gb wont be enough.
    For me the 16GB is more than enough...
    06-19-12 06:09 AM
    My daughter has a 16g with moderate usage, she finds storage sufficient
    06-19-12 06:14 AM
    for apps and music..yes..for movies..no..absolutely a big NO !
    06-19-12 06:37 AM
    You will find a lot of good answers in the 200+ other similar threads here on this same subject.
    06-19-12 06:41 AM
    thanks all 4 the reply... i think i will get the 16 gb version... i plan to use it mostly for apps, musics and some pics... video might be one or two... thanks again... =)
    06-19-12 09:34 AM
    I have a BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB for personal use and it is more than sufficient allowing me to store music, movies, and a few games. I rotate the movies on and off the tablet. If you intend to keep your entire movie and music libraries on the tablet then even 64GB will be insufficient at some point. You will enjoy the 16GB model and can always buy a Seagate GoFlex WiFi External Hard Drive if you need additional storage and compatibility with the BlackBerry PlayBook. As the summer weather is approaching please do not store the tablet in the car, especially in direct sunlight; you will destroy it.
    Hgouck likes this.
    06-19-12 09:41 AM
    I have a BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB for personal use and it is more than sufficient allowing me to store music, movies, and a few games. I rotate the movies on and off the tablet. If you intend to keep your entire movie and music libraries on the tablet then even 64GB will be insufficient at some point. You will enjoy the 16GB model and can always buy a Seagate GoFlex WiFi External Hard Drive if you need additional storage and compatibility with the BlackBerry PlayBook. As the summer weather is approaching please do not store the tablet in the car, especially in direct sunlight; you will destroy it.

thanks 4 ur advice..
    06-20-12 10:17 AM
    If you plan on shooting a lot of HD video with the PlayBook camera, you will also find it think that 16 is going to run out soon. HD takes a lot of space so keep that in mind when making a decision.
    06-20-12 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD