playbook for $120 today on dailysteals:

Daily Steals Today Main
    07-04-12 12:44 PM
    I heard something about this. Prolly a tweet. I bet they sell out.

Btw I saw they was selling on QVC shopping channel uk recently.
    07-04-12 02:37 PM
    I thought Research In Motion stated the 16GB BlackBerry PlayBook inventory was depleted and therefore not available, but the 32GB and 64GB models were still available. Why is nothing this company says ever the truth?
    07-04-12 03:06 PM
    Condition: Factory Recertified
    Packaging: Box
    Warranty: 90 Day

Brand: BlackBerry
    Model: PRD-38548-001

Buyer Beware.
    dugggggg likes this.
    07-04-12 03:14 PM
    I thought Research In Motion stated the 16GB BlackBerry PlayBook inventory was depleted and therefore not available, but the 32GB and 64GB models were still available. Why is nothing this company says ever the truth?
    These are listed as refurbished models. It also says Factory refurbished.
    07-04-12 03:16 PM
    Buy.com's ebay has new for $169.99 today. NEW
    07-04-12 04:04 PM
    I don't know that they ever said that. Especially since they still have the 16 GB listed for sale on their website. What I do think they said, is that when PB2 hits, there will only be 32 and 64 GB models available,
    07-04-12 04:04 PM
    If these are refubs than that explains the price and RIM advising the 16gig PlayBooks were all sold or would not be manufactured anymore. Like posted above Buyer Beware.
    07-04-12 07:05 PM
    Why is it people misquote RIM all the time? lol

http://crackberry.com/16gb-blackberr...till-available

The 16GB is "being discontinued going forward". Who said that inventory was depleted and it's no longer available? For all we know they have warehouses full of the things.

Regardless, these are refurbs, not new, so none of that matters anyhow.
    07-04-12 07:24 PM
    Maybe they are depleted at the warehouse distribution centres and still available at some stores. OR in this case a refurb. Just sayin'
    07-04-12 08:21 PM
    People need to go back to Michelle's blog post about the "deal" and read the comments. So far no one has received a Playbook yet, myself included. Here's the link:
    Snag a BlackBerry PlayBook from Daily Steals for $120 today only | CrackBerry.com

Michelle - what have you done to us?
    07-17-12 09:37 AM
    Since I used Paypal, I actually have a phone number contact in my transaction detail. Here it is:
    Business Contact Information
    Customer Service URL: Daily Steals Today Main
    Customer Service Email: sales@dailysteals.com
    Customer Service Phone: 718-604-2605 x109

Edit: don't bother calling, shockingly they do not answer.
    Last edited by jcbrunson; 07-17-12 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Added comment
    07-17-12 09:45 AM
    I've ordered some stuff from this site. They really take a long time to ship and not much communication. But you will get it so don't worry about that. Under good conditions (e.g. they actually have the item in their hands), it can take a couple of weeks. If they say they are still waiting for it, double that. Just my experience.
    jcbrunson likes this.
    07-17-12 10:35 AM
    You buy from a place called Daily Steals, then imply they have stolen your money? Say it isn't so!
    Harryl6134 and plh121 like this.
    07-17-12 10:55 AM
    It's been over 2 wks since the July 4 sale and no Playbooks delivered. Has anyone taken delivery since the sale? These guys are crooks. Daily Steals indeed.
    07-20-12 12:04 PM
    I bought a Wii Sports Resort once from 1saleaday... after two weeks I received an email telling me they were going to refund me because they went out of stock and sold more units than what they "had". ( I already had purchased some remotes and games to be all set by the time my "new" (refurb) wii arrives)

Hope this isnt the case for you guys. Good for me I didnt proceed to buy this. I was actually close to do it.
    07-20-12 01:49 PM
    I received a UPS tracking number today from DS. It was shipped 7/23 in the afternoon. It is scheduled to be delivered on Thurs 7/26. Just thought everyone else would like to know they might be finally shipping this to those who ordered.
    jcbrunson likes this.
    07-24-12 10:38 AM
    Mine also shipped out via UPS yesterday, but no email notification from DS about the shipment. I really do hope they are in decent condition.
    07-24-12 11:09 AM
    Mine also shipped out via UPS yesterday, but no email notification from DS about the shipment. I really do hope they are in decent condition.
    Keep us updated and rate the overal condition once received. I'm always hesitant when buying reburbs.
    07-25-12 12:28 AM
    Keep us updated and rate the overal condition once received. I'm always hesitant when buying reburbs.
    All three delivered yesterday and are in great shape. No visible signs of use at all. No issues with the software updates. All in all, a great deal for $120/each.
    07-27-12 12:47 PM
    I picked one up as well and it was delivered 7/25. I got an apology email prior to shipment, which explained the delay was due to their supplier's scheduling. But the unit looks & acts 100% new. I wish now I would've popped for a couple more at that price!
    07-27-12 02:11 PM
    If anyone else wants one. The same deal is on dailysteals ebay store. It is $134.99, but comes with free shipping, so I guess it is within $10 of the deal they had before.

Link: BlackBerry Playbook 16GB 7" Tablet with Dual HD Webcams, Wi-Fi and HDMI | eBay
    jcbrunson likes this.
    07-27-12 02:26 PM
    I ordered mine on July 4 also and it JUST got here today. Updated the software and am trying to figure out the Bridge workaround for AT&T.
    07-27-12 02:56 PM
    I ordered mine on July 4 also and it JUST got here today. Updated the software and am trying to figure out the Bridge workaround for AT&T.
    First, uninstall the Appworld Bridge from your BB. Then go to Sir Roy's website with your BB: RROYY - BlackBerry Bridge

Load the Bridge version based on your OS. That should be it, you are up and running after a successful connection to your PB16. Welcome to the BB + PB = JOY club!
    07-29-12 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD