Had a problem getting local control back on the PB itself after using bridge. (First time). Disconnecting from the phone did not do it. Had to go back in remote control mode and turn off bridge on the PB (using the phone) and Bluetooth as well. Finally came back. Perhaps OS2 will be smoother (unless I did it totally incorrectly). What's the correct way to disconnect? Thanks
    I think this is reliant on the PB OS, as some things in bridge dont seem to translate over to the PB yet. One more day (I hope)
    02-21-12 01:13 AM
    New bridge is amazing. Typing on PB using by torch key board now. This works flawless. Also the notification errors are gone with this update. RIMPIRE strikes. And strikes hard. Can't wait for other updates in OS2. Let's rock and roll this.
    And thank you CB for letting us know abt it as soon as it happens. Keep the tweets rolling abt new OS. I guess I will have to wait till 5 pm India time for the update.

Cheers and love my PB&BB.
    02-21-12 01:16 AM
    oh wow, just done the bridge update and am like many of you are typing this using my BB as the remote!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!
    02-21-12 01:19 AM
    on blackberry remote - when opening a picture on pb. error pop-up "the requested URL could not be retrieved. anyone bump to this on new bridge?
    02-21-12 01:22 AM
    icon in blackberry bridge are different now on pb
    02-21-12 01:24 AM
    I cannot scroll vertically from one page to another. On the "All" page of the PB for example, I cannot get pass the bottom of the screen to see the apps at the bottom. I have tried the 2 fingers, but it does not work. I have a 9900 (and I'm typing on it).
    02-21-12 01:39 AM
    A few observations (.7111 PB & 9800 phone):
    • I had to install the 2.0 Bridge a 2nd time to get it to work properly
    • Passwords are not obscured with asterisks on the phone display
    • I can now easily press the next symbol (>) on CB without accidentally liking a post or going to the last post
    02-21-12 01:45 AM
    This is awesome. It works great. Typing remotely right now.
    02-21-12 01:52 AM
    Mine did, too. I downloaded the wrong update (the one for 7.1 rather than 7). Dwonloaded the right one,and it's back.
    do you have the links for os 6?
    02-21-12 01:58 AM
    Playing already few hours and feel like a kid who found the new candy shop in the neighbourhood. Looks like all works fine - 9900 on 7.1 and PlayBook with 1.0.8. Of course as most can't open picture from BlackBerry on PlayBook, yet, but opening web pages is OK.

For scrolling applications, on home screen found easiest is two quick taps on 9900's touchscreen and without picking up the finger after second tap just start scrolling - works great.
    02-21-12 02:02 AM
    A few observations (.7111 PB & 9800 phone):
    • I can now easily press the next symbol (>) on CB without accidentally liking a post or going to the last post
    Exactly

WAS very annoying, but not anymore
    02-21-12 02:08 AM
    icon in blackberry bridge are different now on pb
    Yes, I noticed this too.

Sadly the bridged browser doesnt seem any faster but it isnt too bad atm.

I was just playing UNO via my HDMI cable on my television using my Bold 9780, whilst it isnt as good as having a touch phone, its still soooo much fun.

Good way for RIM to get more users onto newer touchscreen phones, I am certainly dying to get a new one.

This will be awesome if it can be paired with Bluetooth Docks to use as a remote.
    02-21-12 02:14 AM
    I cannot scroll vertically from one page to another. On the "All" page of the PB for example, I cannot get pass the bottom of the screen to see the apps at the bottom. I have tried the 2 fingers, but it does not work. I have a 9900 (and I'm typing on it).
    Got it!
    10characters
    02-21-12 02:22 AM
    Still I can�t get version 2.0 of the bridge. I will need to wait. Have no choice.
    02-21-12 08:37 AM
    can someone tell me how to use bridge on my laptop please
    02-21-12 02:06 PM
    my pin is 501BA850 and email is ([email protected]) can some 1 register me to the os 1.0 or 2.0.0 please im trying since 1 month ..:'(
    06-09-12 10:36 PM
266 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD