bridge browser icon gone
    good, less clutter...
    02-20-12 10:36 PM
    omg.hay mi Dios. i did it!!! i update my bb bridge from one of the threat here ota n it is amaizing. i call all of my family member to show them the remote control feature, it is great. Even my daughter is jealous, her kindle fire dint hv dis, she said lol. came wait 4 the os2.0. plz keep me update.
    02-20-12 10:44 PM
    ok, this is a special post for me.

1. It's my 200th post (ya I know so what. Big deal for me)

2. This was posted from the BlackBerry PlayBook using my 9700.

Gotta go crash because tomorrow will be a busy day upgrading these 2 BlackBerry PlayBooks.

GO BlackBerry!!!
    02-20-12 10:57 PM
    I'm on Rogers in Ontario and no new bridge for me. Says I have the latest version and in App world it is still the old one. Tried restarting, battery pull, no new update....

Maybe because I have a 9000? Anyone else with a 9000 got it working?
    Yup I'm also in Ontario on Rogers with a 9000, and it's been working for a few hours now. Hold your alt then RST to refresh. took me a few times but I got it. My daughters 9900 got it straight away, so seems the older phones might need a bit of help But it is now working GREAT !!!
    02-20-12 10:58 PM
    no pinch to zoom. hos do i zoom
    02-20-12 11:15 PM
    My God!!!! I can finally write messages with my PB using capital letters without it being a pain in the azz!!! Not to mention, proper punctuation!
    02-20-12 11:32 PM
    I love this already! How many times I have wished for a mouse....obviously not a deal breaker, but it's great to have!
    02-20-12 11:36 PM
    This is a great feature and it will be even better tomorrow. I have some improvements I'd like to see though (not sure if some of them will come tomorrow)

- Better scrolling in PDF (, just a better PDF viewer app. this one's crap)
    - multi-touch gesture support (pinch to zoom)
    - ability to use BB screen just like a PB screen. I.E. swipe to right to move picture to left
    - option to switch two finger scroll direction (to be more in line with touch screen devices)
    02-20-12 11:36 PM
    guys, my blackberry bridge browser has disappeared after i ran an update for blackberry bridge!!
    02-21-12 12:18 AM
    gave it a try, loved it. Can't say it won't be helpful :P Now I just need an HDTV to connect my playbook to so I can use the remote control function on a much bigger screen... this is gonna be big once the Playbook's movie purchase / rental function comes out not just in the US, but anywhere Playbook is sold.
    02-21-12 12:26 AM
    Works great here
    02-21-12 12:28 AM
    HELP. Can someone explain to me how to use this like I'm a total id!ot. I downloaded rroy's update. Where exactly do I find the "open on PlayBook" link?
    02-21-12 12:28 AM
    it did work on my pb 1.0.8. c'mon guys.. hit the clock. so excited for os2. im from the philippines i will be waiting til 8pm .... :-)
    02-21-12 12:29 AM
    guys, my blackberry bridge browser has disappeared after i ran an update for blackberry bridge!!
    hard reset your bb brother
    02-21-12 12:30 AM
    Mine did, too. I downloaded the wrong update (the one for 7.1 rather than 7). Dwonloaded the right one,and it's back.
    02-21-12 12:32 AM
    God Bless you crackberry, you've been so helpful to me ever since i got my hands on blackberry . i love you guys
    02-21-12 12:33 AM
    HELP. Can someone explain to me how to use this like I'm a total id!ot. I downloaded rroy's update. Where exactly do I find the "open on PlayBook" link?
    open the app
    you should need to add new tablet
    set it up on both device and PB
    once you do this, you'll see Barskin's tablet (or whatever you called it) underneath the add new tablet box, if connected, you'll see a check mark next to your tablet name
    then you can use remote if you like.
    02-21-12 12:35 AM
    Okay! Posting from my Torch 9810 as a remote right now!
    02-21-12 12:37 AM
    Mine did, too. I downloaded the wrong update (the one for 7.1 rather than 7). Dwonloaded the right one,and it's back.
    I did that twice before I figured out what I was doing wrong.
    02-21-12 12:38 AM
    Awesome update! Can't wait for PB OS2 Anyone noticed that if remote from BB is left on the PB keyboard does not automatically pop up. Any fix?
    02-21-12 12:41 AM
    open the app
    you should need to add new tablet
    set it up on both device and PB
    once you do this, you'll see Barskin's tablet (or whatever you called it) underneath the add new tablet box, if connected, you'll see a check mark next to your tablet name
    then you can use remote if you like.
    Had a problem getting local control back on the PB itself after using bridge. (First time). Disconnecting from the phone did not do it. Had to go back in remote control mode and turn off bridge on the PB (using the phone) and Bluetooth as well. Finally came back. Perhaps OS2 will be smoother (unless I did it totally incorrectly). What's the correct way to disconnect? Thanks
    02-21-12 12:42 AM
    I meant if BB remote is left ON and you use the PB's touch screen the keyboard automatic pop up is disabled. any fix? or just don't forget to turn the remote off. Very pleased RIM. Thanks
    02-21-12 12:44 AM
    Is this where I can show I can type this on my BB? Awesome!
    02-21-12 12:47 AM
    This is great watching everyone learn how to ride a bike all at the same time. Kinda feels similar too trying to balance, coast and pedal. We will all get our sea legs soon. Nice of them to release this so we wouldn't be overwhelmed when Os2 hits. Wow I can forsee some very late nights coming. GO RIM!
    QuantumFish777 likes this.
    02-21-12 12:49 AM
    The "open on Playbook" feature for opening pictures on the playbook is also there, but it does not appear to be working.
    Must be dependant on the PB OS 2.0

I love this remote control feature. Works beautifully.
    Last edited by QuantumFish777; 02-21-12 at 01:11 AM.
    02-21-12 01:04 AM
266 ... 891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD