At the playbook inovation confrence in Toronto, and they just announced there will be no native BBM in Versrion 2.0 comming out on early 2012.

There will be native e-mail, native VMware, native RDP client. Scurity will be huge allowing for lock down at work and then not locked down when at home? I assume this will mean when on internal network it will be locked.

I will post more as they explain.

Ok they say BBM will show up shortly after the 2.0 release.

- External keyboards will be availalbe.

- The playbook is being positioned as a laptop replacement in the corp world.

- Android apps will have to be ported and posted to app world. There will be no native access to android market due to it being a virus incubator.

- they are going over remote wipe capability via bes. Can wipe business only stuff and leave personal stuff, as alot of companies are allowing people to wn there playbooks. I know this has been mentioned before.

- iphone controll will come to bes with full mgn't and wipe capabilities from company UBItexx which they bought.
    Last edited by adermott; 11-21-11 at 11:18 AM.
    chiefbroski and FF22 like this.
    11-21-11 08:50 AM
    It's not a dev conf, and there's already a thread about it.
    11-21-11 08:52 AM
    It's not a dev conf, and there's already a thread about it.
    Sorry I miss named the thread, and I don't mean to waste precious bytes posting redundant data.... but this is how i am rolling while here.
    peter9477 likes this.
    11-21-11 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD