I have problem playing stream MP3 on PB from this radio site which works perfectly with Android 2.3.

This link rthk.hk
    Scroll down to live radio / Radio 3 / mp3
    It just does not play when I click on the play button.
    And if native app does not work, is there another app in App World that can play this?
    Any input will be appreciated.

Daniel T O
    08-10-12 09:35 AM
    Well, my desktop won't really play the MP3 radio either. A page will load, the quicktime plug-in will launch, and the audio will only play for a couple of seconds. I can play the audio, but only by clicking either the Real Player icon or the Windows Media Player icon, which will launch the external media players. The audio won't really play in the browser.
    08-10-12 03:15 PM
    Well, my desktop won't really play the MP3 radio either. A page will load, the quicktime plug-in will launch, and the audio will only play for a couple of seconds. I can play the audio, but only by clicking either the Real Player icon or the Windows Media Player icon, which will launch the external media players. The audio won't really play in the browser.
    You are right.

My main desktop of Ubuntu play mp3 radio perfect. Also Android tablet 2.2 has no problem too.

http://stm.rthk.hk/radio4

Daniel

p.s. the link can be radio1 or radio2.....5
    Last edited by dtong22; 08-11-12 at 04:10 AM.
    08-11-12 03:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD