Hi,

Is it possible to play videos you have on your memory card in ur 9900 on the pb whilst on bridge with the 9900.I can now see my music on the pb that i have on the 9900 and play songs individually,but when i try to look at the video's i see the folders the are arranged in but when i go into a folder is says no files.
    Is this possible yet,and with the music,is it possible to play a whole album instead of playing individual songs one after another.

Thanks Highlander

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-03-12 10:36 AM
    I have some mp4 videos that I can play on the PB from phone. The don't show in the native file manager but do show in files and folders. From there I choose on in app.
    10-03-12 10:41 AM
    I have some mp4 videos that I can play on the PB from phone. The don't show in the native file manager but do show in files and folders. From there I choose on in app.
    Is that a separate app you downloaded?
    10-03-12 10:43 AM
    Is that a separate app you downloaded?
    Yes paid app in app world. Has a free trial. There may be some free alternatives that work but I don't have experience with them. Air browser may be one.
    10-03-12 10:46 AM
    I can't get air browser to show me my bridged phones files.
    10-03-12 10:53 AM
    Air browser doesn't work. Files and folders is brilliant and does what you're looking for. It's brilliant and 3 dollars in app world
    Innovatology likes this.
    10-03-12 12:06 PM
    i can watch anything from my 9300 through bridge n my pb. didnt need a 3rd party app for it at all. seems my pb is working perfectly. Ive never wiped it, been in all the beta builds and just works like it should. Perfect.

Now if someone would just test all the netflix bars out there and find a working one, I would be set.
    10-03-12 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD