Is there a way to Pin message to the PlayBook? There's no BBM (yet) and I assume when BB10 lands on it, that you'll be able to send and receive them but, the BlackBerry Z10 came with the ability to receive them (not send them), so i'm wondering if the functionality was always there and was brought over from PBOS.

If there isn't a way, does Bridge SMS (for BlackBerry OS) show pin to Pin messages?

Thanks

Posted with my AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    04-25-13 09:38 PM
    Is there a way to Pin message to the PlayBook? There's no BBM (yet) and I assume when BB10 lands on it, that you'll be able to send and receive them but, the BlackBerry Z10 came with the ability to receive them (not send them), so i'm wondering if the functionality was always there and was brought over from PBOS.

If there isn't a way, does Bridge SMS (for BlackBerry OS) show pin to Pin messages?

Thanks

Pin messages don't show up on the PlayBook using Bridge for BBOS (OS7 or S6) either. They don't show up in the SMS or the messages on the Playbook. I'm with ya on hoping that when the PB gets the BB10 update that will be added as well.
    05-02-13 11:24 AM
    Bump

05-03-13 01:44 PM
    Yeah it doesn't work unfortunately. Tried to PIN my friends playbook the other day (from a z10 on 10.1) and nothing showed up on her end. Hoping BB will open this functionality up someday.
    05-06-13 02:32 PM
    Yeah it doesn't work unfortunately. Tried to PIN my friends playbook the other day (from a z10 on 10.1) and nothing showed up on her end. Hoping BB will open this functionality up someday.
    Hopefully when 10.1 comes to the PlayBook

05-06-13 03:21 PM