Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to know how can I access a picture on my PB from my phone and vice versa? It's saturday morning and I'm in the recliner with no intensions of moving. I got my PB, water and 40 HDTV its gonna be a good day! Thanks in advance!
    Bisboxer likes this.
    01-07-12 07:24 AM
    You can access the files on your BB from your PB by using apps like: Files and Folders, File Browser, where the app can access your BB memory and even the SD card. It might take sometime to load depending on the amount of pics on the BB.
    No access yet for music and video files, and you can't transfer using the bluetooth (its all via the bridge).
    As far as I know, you can't access PB files from your BB (I might be wrong).
    Willard814 likes this.
    01-07-12 07:32 AM
    before i had done the upgrade to 1.08it worked fine with the bridge. the update really isnt a update its more like a downgrade since u cant acces files anymore via bridge. so if u downgrade ur os and bridge should work fine.
    Willard814 and mariobastros like this.
    01-07-12 08:47 AM
    i just use dropbox on my bb and bluebox on my pb. upload files from one device, the other then can access and save.
    Willard814 likes this.
    01-07-12 08:57 AM
    i just use dropbox on my bb and bluebox on my pb. upload files from one device, the other then can access and save.
    Thank you so much jlsre! I downloaded both and they work perfectly and best of all both programs are free.
    01-07-12 10:06 AM
    SOLVED This issue has been resolved!
    01-07-12 10:15 AM
    Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to know how can I access a picture on my PB from my phone and vice versa? It's saturday morning and I'm in the recliner with no intensions of moving. I got my PB, water and 40 HDTV its gonna be a good day! Thanks in advance!
    I hope you also have a catheter!
    Willard814 likes this.
    01-07-12 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD