How do I download PhotoStudio to my Playbook? Apparently there's no "download" button on its page.
    06-05-12 04:12 AM
    Are you talking about the app world page or a webpage? If app world what buttons do you have? If on a web page, look for the app in app world.
    06-05-12 05:02 AM
    Do you mean in app world, theres a download button below the the icon in the upper left corner.
    http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...-vQjaP5ZyuL6yA
    Last edited by Mr_Bunny; 06-05-12 at 05:34 AM.
    06-05-12 05:06 AM
    I also see no download button in the app world. Just a notice that say it comes with items for sale. Must be a bug.
    06-05-12 04:44 PM
    I also see no download button in the app world. Just a notice that say it comes with items for sale. Must be a bug.
    Thats very strange, I tried the link I posted earlier and found it by a search, both ways I get a download link ?????
    06-05-12 05:25 PM
    Same here. No download button.
    06-12-12 04:12 PM
    Seems to be working now.
    06-12-12 06:18 PM
    I downloaded it and it looks like it could be a really good app...except it is android port and constantly crashes when trying to move through the pics..."force close" keeps popping up. I wouldn't worry about downloading it for now. I didn't delete it because I want to get notified when they fix this. It sucks, cause when I got it to work it was really cool...then it crashed before I finished editing. Hoping a native app or a bug fix comes soon.
    06-12-12 09:40 PM
    I downloaded it and it looks like it could be a really good app...except it is android port and constantly crashes when trying to move through the pics..."force close" keeps popping up. I wouldn't worry about downloading it for now. I didn't delete it because I want to get notified when they fix this. It sucks, cause when I got it to work it was really cool...then it crashed before I finished editing. Hoping a native app or a bug fix comes soon.
    Thanks for your feedback, could you clarify what phots do you use and what effect do you use to help us reproduce this crush?
    06-13-12 06:24 AM
    I was using the photos from my playbook library, some taken with my playbook, some with my 9700 and some with a camera . Most of the time I didn't even get to the effects because when I choose which album to use and then scroll through the pictures to pick which one I want to edit is when the crash occurs. I can't seem to scroll through pictures without it crashing. The time I almost finished, I really can't remember which effect I was using because I tried so many times just trying to select a picture without it crashing. Not sure if this helps out but I am sure I am not the only Playbook user experiencing this.
    06-13-12 12:43 PM
    I am running 2.1 beta and I have hardly ANY Android apps crashes. This includes PhotoStudio. By the way Blackberry edition is sooo much better. I just bought it yesterday for 9810. Anyways whatever Rim did to 2.1 beta works because I have hardly any crashes now of Android apps. If I did not know better I would not even noticd that Photostudio is android port

Sent from Tapatalk for Playbook
    06-13-12 02:30 PM
    Thanks for your feedback, could you clarify what phots do you use and what effect do you use to help us reproduce this crush?
    Is a native app currently in development, and if so when can we expect it's release?
    06-13-12 03:30 PM
    Waiting for an OS update. We see a lot of problems with this Android port.Abot native version, we're thinking to develop it later.
    06-14-12 08:50 AM
    Seems to be working now.
    Could you tell us how to fix this? We have some support requests and don't have any correct solution.
    06-14-12 08:51 AM
    Okay people, just a quick update. I did manage to download the app for my Playbook. I have no idea why, but suddenly, I can.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-15-12 09:45 AM
    in my app world it just says "contains items for sale"
    06-25-12 11:19 PM
    Try to open app via Free Apps category. Hope this helps.
    07-03-12 03:26 AM
    interesting thing is that i purchased pro version of this app for my phone and i got free upgrade to pro version on my playbook! cool if you ask me
    07-04-12 05:27 PM
    I think if you have the same BB ID, may be you can get it for FREE.
    07-05-12 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD