Click to view quoted image

Yes, snow in France (near Paris) and YES my daughter is the most beautiful girl in the World (unless you state yours is, don't even try to contradict this FACT )
    Very well said and very true.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    02-05-12 09:33 AM
    This and watching the Patriots beat the Giants
    Can't blame an Eagles fan for hoping.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    02-05-12 10:46 AM
    This and watching the Patriots beat the Giants
    Can't blame an Eagles fan for hoping.
    Right bottle is a nice start ...
    *ahem*
    02-05-12 10:55 AM
    Was it a double murder or a murder suicide? What a mystery.
    lma13 likes this.
    02-05-12 11:10 AM
    In fact, a killer nose bleed, but everyone ended up ok!

Cheated a bit, pics taken on 9810, uploaded on PB.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-05-12 11:21 AM
    Ok, I recognize that view. Beautiful. I was coming through at sunrise and the ride into Seattle was amazing. Great photos. I'm still impressed by the quality of photos that the PB is capable of. I took one a while ago of a friend's daughter in a dark living room, tv on in the background about 6ft, she was sitting on a window edge and bright outside. The tv screen came out strikingly clear, she was in focus, as well as the outside view,which was at an angle through glass. I was surprised that she and the tv stayed in focus so well, especially with the poor, contrasting light.

I'll find it on on the PB and post it. BTW, she was the one wanting to watch XFactor,
    not me LOL.
    That picture of the girl/tv is very good given the complexity of the lighting.

Where I find the pb's camera weak is zooming. Yesterday's zoomed images were muddy or pixelated or just not good. The attached thumbnail is probably extra 'bad' due to the resizing of the thumbnail but the real image is not really worth dealing with either.
    02-05-12 11:26 AM
    Attachment 102062

Here's one for ya'

Thanks F2
    NICE red bike.
    02-05-12 11:31 AM

Yes, snow in France (near Paris) and YES my daughter is the most beautiful girl in the World (unless you state yours is, don't even try to contradict this FACT )
    God, and I bet she even speaks French!
    02-05-12 11:35 AM
    If the camera on the PB wasn't horrible, I would take pics with it. Well let me restate that, its not horrible, the camera is actually really good, it just needs a flash. Indoor pics or low light pics come out terrible. Seeing as I work all day and its low light or even dark when I get out, no sense in taking pics of the beautiful scenery in the Upstate NY Adirondack mountains.
    I do recall many years ago, camping way up there and seeing the headwaters of the rather pristine Hudson River (this Bronx boy knows its lower reaches).
    02-05-12 11:37 AM
    Had a great day yesterday, the 4th as my daughter and I visited every site on the London Monopoly Board and used my Blackberry Playbook to record it all (including a couple of short videos). She especially liked the policeman who sent her to jail!

Blog of visit here: London Monopoly Route successfully completed! | Will Cookson's Blog

Attached picture was taken in a frozen Trafalgar Square (red on the London monopoly board!)
    Quite an adventure and in those icy conditions.
    02-05-12 11:50 AM
    In fact, a killer nose bleed, but everyone ended up ok!

Cheated a bit, pics taken on 9810, uploaded on PB.
    The macabre ended in the sublime.

Cute kids in this group.
    pinkert11 likes this.
    02-05-12 11:56 AM
    took kids to local jr hockey game, it was fun and our team won, yay.

took video too, lol
    02-05-12 12:14 PM
    I wouldn't be a good father if I didn't challenge your assertion.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-05-12 12:49 PM
    took kids to local jr hockey game, it was fun and our team won, yay.

took video too, lol
    Well, where is the video?
    02-05-12 01:12 PM
    Well, where is the video?
    it is here,
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQOMYMwhruI&context=C3b9ffe5ADOEgsToPDskKU 8MllNl8LMY5rk2BpSSPT[/YT]
    had to upload to utube
    yup, not my best but is my first with pb, lol
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-05-12 02:22 PM
    Cool, that came out pretty good.
    02-05-12 02:24 PM
    That picture of the girl/tv is very good given the complexity of the lighting.

Where I find the pb's camera weak is zooming. Yesterday's zoomed images were muddy or pixelated or just not good. The attached thumbnail is probably extra 'bad' due to the resizing of the thumbnail but the real image is not really worth dealing with either.
    I have to agree with you there. It's very pixelated if I zoom very much at all. Of course, that's the nature of digital zoom on a low megapix camera. I quit zooming with the PB pretty much all together. Digital zoom on any camera is a compromise. I won't buy a camera with digital zoom any longer. I have seen some some nice zoom photos taken with 20+ mp cameras, but it's also dependent on the camera's ability to interpolate the details. I do wish the PB had a flash though
    02-05-12 02:52 PM
    Stupid question #2; how do I embed a youtube video?
    02-05-12 09:58 PM
    Frosty morning and blue sky in the upper midwest.
    FF22 and rotorwrench like this.
    02-05-12 10:08 PM
    Stupid question #2; how do I embed a youtube video?
    8230 likes this.
    02-05-12 10:19 PM
    Closing out the weekend

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...1&d=1328582582

Last edited by F2; 02-06-12 at 08:46 PM.
    farskija likes this.
    02-05-12 10:32 PM
    Thanks for a great thread F2!
    02-05-12 10:40 PM
    I agree with @farskija.. A very nice thread of all the great pics taken with the PB..
    Well done F2.
    02-05-12 11:52 PM
    I cheated too, this was taken and posted via web browser with my 9810. Try that with an iPhone.

Edit: And it came out sideways... Que Sera Sera.
    Last edited by Mr.Willie; 02-06-12 at 12:10 AM.
    02-06-12 12:00 AM
    Sorry I don't have any recent photos to share. But I wanted to upload a few wallpapers in another thread, but I really don't know how to embed an image in its original size. I've tried the "attachments" route, but it downsizes the image. Can someone help? Thanks.

Btw, I have a PhotoBucket account.

Edit: Never mind. Got the answer here: http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...um-post-41582/

-
    Last edited by kennyliu; 02-06-12 at 12:49 AM.
    02-06-12 12:39 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD