Okay, the new 64gig went out on a bicycle field trip and I thought I would start the thread for this weekend:
    farskija, artie and anon(375378) like this.
    02-04-12 06:54 PM
    Is there a way to to post videos directly from the PB to youtube? I have some clips from a diving excursion in the Dominican Republic today.
    02-04-12 07:00 PM
    Nice Pics F2.. that last one could make an awesome wallpaper. Thanks for sharing.
    02-04-12 07:13 PM
    Is there a way to to post videos directly from the PB to youtube? I have some clips from a diving excursion in the Dominican Republic today.
    I uploaded a video yesterday using the web browser and the Youtube web site.
    02-04-12 07:20 PM
    Nice Pics F2.. that last one could make an awesome wallpaper. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks. That is an idea as the new unit current sports the default wallpaper...

Hey, it looks good although a bit busy/bright at the left edge with the boat.
    02-04-12 07:53 PM
    I'm having a sick day, so didn't do much but get on the PB and look out the window. So here's a picture of my front window lol
    lboudreau, Bisboxer and farskija like this.
    02-04-12 09:21 PM
    I'm having a sick day, so didn't do much but get on the PB and look out the window. So here's a picture of my front window lol
    A view like that out my front window would do a lot of make me feel better, except maybe work days when I'd wrap myself in a blanket and keep on staring out that window.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-04-12 09:56 PM
    I've asked this before, but I forgot the answer, how do you post pics?
    gingerdude likes this.
    02-04-12 10:12 PM
    Super pic there Roto, sorry to hear your are sick and hope you feel better soon... at least that view out your window should help!
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-04-12 10:33 PM
    I go the easy route but it leads to the thumbnails rather than a larger embedded image.

Even in the Quick Reply box, there's a little paperclip image. Click on it and it opens an Attachment Window. There you can browse your computer and find the image. Then remember to actually UPLOAD it. It can take a while depending on image size. But the thumbnails automatically reduce the size on CB.

The other way which I've rarely done is to link to a site with either your image or (say a product page) of the image you want. The Advanced Reply provides more options and sometimes you have to click Advanced for any options, particularly if you come back and edit.
    02-04-12 10:33 PM
    Nice pics. With a lot of light, the PB takes awesome pics.
    02-04-12 10:50 PM
    slightly intoxicated tonight.... miz-zou!
    02-04-12 11:22 PM
    02-04-12 11:46 PM
    Okay, the new 64gig went out on a bicycle field trip and I thought I would start the thread for this weekend:
    Cool photos and looks like a beautiful day. In the 3rd photo, if there are train tracks at the base of that ridge to the right, water's edge, I've been through there on an AmTrak trip to pick up a vehicle. One of the most scenic train rides I've ever taken. Nice.
    02-05-12 12:15 AM
    same as every other day
    02-05-12 12:33 AM
    Cool photos and looks like a beautiful day. In the 3rd photo, if there are train tracks at the base of that ridge to the right, water's edge, I've been through there on an AmTrak trip to pick up a vehicle. One of the most scenic train rides I've ever taken. Nice.
    It was 60F today which was well above normal and absolutely spectacular. I should post the picture I took on Thurs of a Bald Eagle - it was above the Costco gas station in Issaquah! I was gassing up for my ski trip.

No train tracks but I know where you are talking about - not far away. This was taken at the north end of Lake Union with downtown Seattle in the background.

This one below was taken a bit earlier in the ride and the tracks are to my rear. Apparently, I just missed some orcas about 40 yards from shore! Golden Gardens Park.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-05-12 12:52 AM
    same as every other day
    But did you folks up there have a glorious day, too?
    02-05-12 12:53 AM
    It was 60F today which was well above normal and absolutely spectacular. I should post the picture I took on Thurs of a Bald Eagle - it was above the Costco gas station in Issaquah! I was gassing up for my ski trip.

No train tracks but I know where you are talking about - not far away. This was taken at the north end of Lake Union with downtown Seattle in the background.

This one below was taken a bit earlier in the ride and the tracks are to my rear. Apparently, I just missed some orcas about 40 yards from shore! Golden Gardens Park.
    Ok, I recognize that view. Beautiful. I was coming through at sunrise and the ride into Seattle was amazing. Great photos. I'm still impressed by the quality of photos that the PB is capable of. I took one a while ago of a friend's daughter in a dark living room, tv on in the background about 6ft, she was sitting on a window edge and bright outside. The tv screen came out strikingly clear, she was in focus, as well as the outside view,which was at an angle through glass. I was surprised that she and the tv stayed in focus so well, especially with the poor, contrasting light.

I'll find it on on the PB and post it. BTW, she was the one wanting to watch XFactor,
    not me LOL.
    02-05-12 02:43 AM
    Ok, here it is. Looking at it again, I'm impressed it kept the background and foreground in focus as well as it did, especially for a tablet camera. Not sure if the showing here will do it justice. I guess I'll see when I post it

Edit: looks like it transferred at a lower a lower resolution, but still pretty good. The colors are spot on.
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 02-05-12 at 02:55 AM.
    02-05-12 02:50 AM
    Attachment 102062

Here's one for ya'

Thanks F2
    pinkert11, rotorwrench and shupor like this.
    02-05-12 05:46 AM

Yes, snow in France (near Paris) and YES my daughter is the most beautiful girl in the World (unless you state yours is, don't even try to contradict this FACT )
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8noCrJvvvA[/YT]
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 02-05-12 at 07:13 AM.
    02-05-12 07:10 AM
    If the camera on the PB wasn't horrible, I would take pics with it. Well let me restate that, its not horrible, the camera is actually really good, it just needs a flash. Indoor pics or low light pics come out terrible. Seeing as I work all day and its low light or even dark when I get out, no sense in taking pics of the beautiful scenery in the Upstate NY Adirondack mountains.
    02-05-12 07:26 AM
    You are making me jealous!!
    rjedge54 and rotorwrench like this.
    02-05-12 07:35 AM
    Had a great day yesterday, the 4th as my daughter and I visited every site on the London Monopoly Board and used my Blackberry Playbook to record it all (including a couple of short videos). She especially liked the policeman who sent her to jail!

Blog of visit here: London Monopoly Route successfully completed! | Will Cookson's Blog

Attached picture was taken in a frozen Trafalgar Square (red on the London monopoly board!)
    02-05-12 09:15 AM
    we had snow
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-05-12 09:28 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD