Here everything is in the title! After have promised us the update... then have announce in April that "shelves have" no future"I think that expensive BlackBerry CEO is enough fun of clients like that!" I have therefore undertaken the implementation of a petition to raise awareness that the purchasers of playbook are present and do not want to use their devices to wedge a piece of furniture in the House...

So here is the link and I await your signature with impatience.
    P.S. Excuse me for English it's Google that translates. ^^.

Non � la mise de c�t� du Playbook par Blackberry

Update: I will send the web page to sign translated into English by bing, so you know that even when you sign, thank to "kwelamnp" you for the idea

Not to the setting aside of the Playbook by Blackberry

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by myk748; 07-12-13 at 10:33 AM.
    FF22 and Robert Roger like this.
    07-12-13 03:49 AM
    Many of us already signed a petition. I appreciate you trying, though. We're currently considering some other options. Be sure to check out some of the other threads that have been around longer.
    podes2204 and myk748 like this.
    07-12-13 05:41 AM
    No reason not to support myk's initiative. I did, but with site being in French only, many probably will not.
    myk748 likes this.
    07-12-13 08:33 AM
    Granted, I am disappointed, and disillusioned with BB, for lying to us, and not addressing GLARING issues with the current OS; Browser still needs tweaking, and Bridge MUST BE RESTORED to full functionality so the new Z and Q owners can still use the Playbook as it did work. Still rock solid with my Torch 9850, but I willnot give any wallet time to BB UNTIL they fix at least those 2 issues.

However, I think the petition is going to be fruitless (no pun intended), and really do nothing, just like the folks clammering for a Class Action lawsuit. pointless.

We just have to buck up and accept things for what they have become, and use our wallets to "let them know how we feel". That will get their attention. Not piles of white paper, but piles of GREEN paper..........

C
    podes2204 likes this.
    07-12-13 10:35 AM
    thank you for your commitment, I put a translation links at the bottom of my first post to have a page directly "translated" by Bing
    FF22 and kwelamnp like this.
    07-12-13 10:39 AM
    Granted, I am disappointed, and disillusioned with BB, for lying to us, and not addressing GLARING issues with the current OS; Browser still needs tweaking, and Bridge MUST BE RESTORED to full functionality so the new Z and Q owners can still use the Playbook as it did work. Still rock solid with my Torch 9850, but I willnot give any wallet time to BB UNTIL they fix at least those 2 issues.

However, I think the petition is going to be fruitless (no pun intended), and really do nothing, just like the folks clammering for a Class Action lawsuit. pointless.

We just have to buck up and accept things for what they have become, and use our wallets to "let them know how we feel". That will get their attention. Not piles of white paper, but piles of GREEN paper..........

C
    Squeaky wheels gets the oil. We can't force companies into action, however we can voice our concern and be heard and counted.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-12-13 10:42 AM
    and if it does not work I urge every user to Blackberry Playbook returned to their shelves, maybe it will have a greater impact

Seriously, I hear many people complain but people do nothing! At least we can say we tried to.

Another thing, the real question that made ​​me think is "Thorsen Heins did not t he made ​​a statement in order to sell more tablets when he knew it would not happen??"
    07-12-13 10:46 AM
    Ridiculous and embarassing.
    07-12-13 10:46 AM
    while i appreciate your sentiment & effort, i don't think BB gives a rats' azz about us or the playbook,,, they are setting themselves up for the sweetest buyout deal they can get,,, you heard it hear 1st...
    playbook_swiper1 likes this.
    07-12-13 10:49 AM
    Ridiculous and embarassing.
    Mhhh Very Constructive response as.....
    07-12-13 01:26 PM
    I will vote with my pocketbook - no more BB phones
    That hurts BB the most

I moving to a surface Pro - windows * and a Nokia Phone windows 8 phone
    at least my Windows OS will be not outdated

C
    myk748 likes this.
    07-12-13 01:32 PM
    So what do we do? It turns around and we go back to sleep? Seriously you make me believe that you still feel your playbook since the z10 happened? I was talking with the "boss" of blackberry-fr.com and arrived at the same conclusion: the browser z10 is a jewel while the Playbook is the Raspberry! They have a wonderful tool that is even copy from amazon (Kindel fire), and finally not let the die and sell the company to Lenovo or Huawei ... Yippee-ki-yay

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 01:40 PM
    Petition for PlayBook not gonna work simply because they will produce something else and people will buy it. They really dont give a damn since they quit with being inovative and play catch up with Apple and everyone else. Like most people here I love my BB9930 and PlayBook but all I see are excuses. Blame the Founders, Thor, Calgary Flames, or me it is what it is and for RIM or BlackBerry to even hint at a new Tablet device is shameful.
    07-12-13 02:21 PM
    while i appreciate your sentiment & effort, i don't think BB gives a rats' azz about us or the playbook,,, they are setting themselves up for the sweetest buyout deal they can get,,, you heard it hear 1st...
    I think you mean "you hered it here!" (sorry, kind of!)
    07-12-13 03:07 PM
    I think you mean "you hered it here!" (sorry, kind of!)
    ha!!! oops!
    07-13-13 11:40 AM
    Beating a dead horse aren't we? Give it up.
    TheScionicMan likes this.
    07-13-13 11:51 AM
    Beating a dead horse aren't we? Give it up.
    just tenderizing to make burger later.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 and kbz1960 like this.
    07-13-13 12:03 PM
    Everyone should take a pic with your new tablet of choice and email it to rimberry with your old playbook serial number(s).
    kbz1960 and FF22 like this.
    07-13-13 12:28 PM
    just tenderizing to make burger Ikea meatballs later.

Posted via CB10
    FIFY
    FF22 likes this.
    07-13-13 12:49 PM
    Everyone should take a pic with your new tablet of choice and email it to rimberry with your old playbook serial number(s).
    Why do I need a new tablet? My PB is working just as well today as it was before the announcement. With all of those perfect tablets out there, I can't understand why anyone was waiting...
    07-13-13 12:51 PM
    Why do I need a new tablet? My PB is working just as well today as it was before the announcement. With all of those perfect tablets out there, I can't understand why anyone was waiting...
    It isn't so much about the other "perfect tablets" out there, it is more of a way to send a message to Rimberry that they've lost a (edit: verifiable) customer permanently. It's way more effective than signing a petition or begging Rimberry.
    07-13-13 01:02 PM
    It isn't so much about the other "perfect tablets" out there, it is more of a way to send a message to Rimberry that they've lost a (edit: verifiable) customer permanently. It's way more effective than signing a petition or begging Rimberry.
    this is not signing. this is called as begging. that too something which you own.
    sigh!
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-13-13 01:08 PM
    There are no Tablets. Oh, wait, it is not five years yet - plenty of time to buy PLENTY of non-bbry tablets.
    07-13-13 01:24 PM
    This is in 4 days we are 44 signatures thank you all and spread the word thank you in advance

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 05:14 PM
    This is in 4 days we are 44 signatures thank you all and spread the word thank you in advance

Posted via CB10
    How do you "sign" - just entering an email (I would prefer not providing an email) or is there something I am missing in the English translation?
    07-14-13 06:33 PM
29 12