hey guys this is my first post on crackberry and have had a bb for 5 years and love them but never got involved on here until now because of my new purchase: a 16gb playbook!

but back to the reason im posting is because i wanna know how can i personalize it? im not really trying to jailbreak i just wanna know how to get the most out of my pb. thanks!
    01-18-12 10:39 PM
    I say wait until next month when OS 2 releases. The possibilities are endless!
    01-18-12 10:51 PM
    Welcome to the forums!

Check out the Newbie Tips and Tricks for the Playbook, by clicking below my signature..
    It was compiled by the knowledgeable posters from this forum.

Enjoy!
    nenoo39 likes this.
    01-18-12 10:53 PM
    Welcome to the forums. I was a newbie until a few months ago too!

As for the personalization, you can't go wrong with a good can of high quality spray paint.

Software side, you can move your app icons around for the optimal configuration and then you can mess that up and move them around again. Then you can move them around one more time. Oh, and you can also change the background. Enjoy!
    01-18-12 11:10 PM
    lol i think im good on the paint! and i have heard about the 2.0 update but im still not clear about the android apps? are they gonna be supported or no?
    01-18-12 11:28 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d3JTYE_Fwo&feature=g-upl&context=G2f602a3AUAAAAAAAFAA[/YT]
    01-18-12 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD