i work in a mall and we do the zagg screens for devices, lady came up and said she had a playbook, told her i owned one to and loved it, she got upset and said it was a pain in the rump and said they only got it to put the android market on it.....

i had to keep very quiet at this time cause she cut me off when i tryed to explain the playbook so she could understand it and maybe put a some possitive in her head about the playbook.

my only headache over this was buying a playbook to put android apps on it and only use android apps, why not buy a cheapy android rip off, instead of buying the playbook and telling everyone you hate it and to never buy it.
    esk369 and madman0141 like this.
    09-19-12 12:59 PM
    Why worry yourself over it? Your Playbook does what you need, great. Random person says their Playbook is a PITA...not your problem.
    09-19-12 01:03 PM
    The greatest problem is : stupidity does not seem to be self-limiting...
    snarlybear likes this.
    09-19-12 01:18 PM
    Another "Playdroid"
    09-19-12 02:53 PM
    i work in a mall and we do the zagg screens for devices, lady came up and said she had a playbook, told her i owned one to and loved it, she got upset and said it was a pain in the rump and said they only got it to put the android market on it.....

i had to keep very quiet at this time cause she cut me off when i tryed to explain the playbook so she could understand it and maybe put a some possitive in her head about the playbook.

my only headache over this was buying a playbook to put android apps on it and only use android apps, why not buy a cheapy android rip off, instead of buying the playbook and telling everyone you hate it and to never buy it.

what were you going to tell her? is playbook really that hard to understand and use? a device can only go as far as its function, function being apps...
    09-19-12 03:21 PM
    Calm down, fellas. People are allowed to dislike things that we like. It is legal.
    snarlybear and thatsean like this.
    09-19-12 03:27 PM
    We can calm down and take tylenol for the headache. The IT dept at the hospital I work at continually bash all BB products! With about 60 corporate BB's I think they are out of line. The IT dudes have iphones ..I keep pushing BB and PB's.
    09-19-12 05:23 PM

Can you use one of those to say cover a persons mouth.
    Stupid people suck.
    09-19-12 05:36 PM
    Have you asked when did she got the PB? maybe it was prior to .560 ^^
    09-19-12 05:40 PM
    This is what we have become a nation full of idiots. There was a time when our people had at least common sense. That has fallen to the way side in favor of reality tv and giving drugs to our kids instead of discipline.
    Or she could just not know.
    09-20-12 05:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD