Hello guys,

Sorry to bump this thread, but there is any option that opens various pdf files at the same time?

I usually need to open 1, 2 sometimes 3 pdf files and consult them and it would be great if i could see them all, not just opening one and shutting down the other...

I hope you guys understand my lack luster english!
    And i truly hope that i can get a hand around here!

Thanks
    Crude method. I have PDF Reader and the default Adobe Reader on my Playbook. You can load a PDF in each application (for a total of two).

You cannot load multiple instances of either application to have multiple PDFs running on your Playbook in either application. But at least with PDF Reader it saves your last read page position so when you jump out to another PDF and jump back in, it is on the same page as you left off.
    belinhox likes this.
    08-09-12 01:48 PM
    Can PDF reader open password protected files? Thanks!
    11-17-12 08:18 AM
    Another thumbs up qPDF here
    11-17-12 08:25 AM
    Crude method. I have PDF Reader and the default Adobe Reader on my Playbook. You can load a PDF in each application (for a total of two). You cannot load multiple instances of either application to have multiple PDFs running on your Playbook in either application.
    The lack of a multi-tabbed PDF reader for the BlackBerry PlayBook is a serious usability issue for some people. Adobe is a poor excuse for a premier partner given their lack of attention to addressing the multitude of complaints about Adobe Reader for the BlackBerry PlayBook. Sometimes I get the feeling that this tablet is the red-headed stepchild which Research In Motion does not want to acknowledge despite the birth certificate waving in their face.
    11-17-12 08:42 AM
    RepliGo is the best one I've used so far
    yes RepliGo works great and it is easy to update

Sent from Blackberry Playbook using TapaTalk 2
    11-17-12 08:46 AM
    Ghost commander gives the 'open with' option if you hold down on the file - however the only 2 options I can get with it so far are 'phone' and 'sms'. As it's a ported app i get the feeling that it has that functionality in the android version and hopefully it's coming in the pb app.
    From what I observed, that is the default behavior of android player(not ghost commander), so if an app does not override that with its own functionality, the default functionality will be shown to user. Dual file manager and few more apps shows same operations as ghost.
    11-17-12 10:50 AM
    From what I observed, that is the default behavior of android player(not ghost commander), so if an app does not override that with its own functionality, the default functionality will be shown to user. Dual file manager and few more apps shows same operations as ghost.
    That is the what will happen if you try to open a file in which Ghost has no app associated with opening that type of file. If Ghost does show associated apps (generally any android apps installed plus the default native app) you'll get something like this-

PDF reader on Playbook-img_00000124.jpg
    11-17-12 11:38 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD