Hi there, new to the here! I have my PB for over a year and I love it. Several weeks ago the charging port got broken (little boys and playbooks are NOT a good combo) so I took it in to get fixed. Brought it home yesterday and it will not connect to the wifi. It picks it up for a few seconds then it disappears. I tried a router reset but no joy. Oddly though, it will connect to a phone hotspot. Can anyone help me to get my playbook connected? Thanks
    11-29-13 08:47 AM
    Hi there, new to the here! I have my PB for over a year and I love it. Several weeks ago the charging port got broken (little boys and playbooks are NOT a good combo) so I took it in to get fixed. Brought it home yesterday and it will not connect to the wifi. It picks it up for a few seconds then it disappears. I tried a router reset but no joy. Oddly though, it will connect to a phone hotspot. Can anyone help me to get my playbook connected? Thanks
    welcome to the playbook subforum,,, the coolest of all, imo,,, ,,, have you tried a restart of the playbook itself??? also, try deleting the router from the saved networks & re-adding it...
    11-29-13 09:58 AM
    Did you try to delete (forget) the network? Settings>Wifi> advanced> manage networks? Then set it up again?
    11-29-13 10:03 AM
    welcome to the playbook subforum,,, the coolest of all, imo,,, ,,, have you tried a restart of the playbook itself??? also, try deleting the router from the saved networks & re-adding it...
    Did you try to delete (forget) the network? Settings>Wifi> advanced> manage networks? Then set it up again?
    11-29-13 10:20 AM