My wifi would kick off everytime I opened the browser, I use to be browsing any random site and sometimes the browser would kick out, a little upsetting but could open back up and go on. Now as soon as the browser opens the wifi kicks out. I am running OS 2.0.0.7111, should I just downgrade or what? I wiped the PB and now only have 2 apps and1 photo. I have 59.4GB with 55GB left, 1GB memory with 603.7MB free memory. My $740 64GB Playbook is almost useless at this point. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    02-08-12 09:04 AM
    Resubmit your pin for the Beta and check for updates. You will get most of the apps, with the exception of some of the the apps like Bing, video chat, and the demo video. If you want all the apps, debrick back to 1.08, then resubmit your PIN for the Beta.

You might want to check the logs of your router and see if there is a connection problem. If there is update the router software or get a newer router.
    erndog likes this.
    02-08-12 09:07 AM
    your running a developer beta theres your first problem. So downgrade to Stock os and see if the issue persists.
    FF22 likes this.
    02-08-12 09:16 AM
    While returning to the official OS is good advice for troubleshooting the beta isn't necessarily your problem. I have been using the past few versions of beta without issue. At this point you may want to switch back to OS1 and wait for the official upgrade.
    02-08-12 09:41 AM
    Appreciate the replies, Going back to stock and wait for the OS2.
    02-11-12 08:32 AM
    Used the DM to downgrade back to the official OS and now it will not get past the wallpaper intro screen, will not attempt to connect to the DM so I have no idea where to go from here? Also when I plug the Playbook into the supplied charger the charger light does not turn on. I hope I do not have a $740 paperweight.
    02-11-12 08:17 PM
    It might be time to call RIM support and see what they suggest. If it is hardware related, they can arrange the repair or replacement under warranty.
    02-11-12 08:33 PM
    I bought it at Best Buy and bought the protection plan which means they will have it for 6 months before I get it back. I will keep trying for a few more times, let it drain all the way and see if I can get it to charge.
    02-11-12 08:36 PM
    Try the Debrick method again ....

1) Turn your playbook OFF by holding down the power button
    2) Let your playbook sit for about 10 minutes as earlier suggested.
    3) After letting the PB sit (and still powered off) open up the Blackberry Desktop Software (the latest version)
    4) Once the Blackberry Desktop Software is opened, use the USB Cable and hook the PB to the PC.. THEN power on the Playbook
    5) A screen will show on your computer showing that the device cannot be found
    6) Click on Update. It will take awhile
    02-11-12 08:47 PM
    Try the Debrick method again ....

1) Turn your playbook OFF by holding down the power button
    2) Let your playbook sit for about 10 minutes as earlier suggested.
    3) After letting the PB sit (and still powered off) open up the Blackberry Desktop Software (the latest version)
    4) Once the Blackberry Desktop Software is opened, use the USB Cable and hook the PB to the PC.. THEN power on the Playbook
    5) A screen will show on your computer showing that the device cannot be found
    6) Click on Update. It will take awhile
    Doing so as we speak, bought 5 minutes off already, hope it works, I really appreciate all the help everyone.
    02-11-12 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD