My PB has been working great since first day they were released. It was working fine even this morning, but after a spell sitting still for a few hours today, it will no longer pick up any WiFi or BP signal. I have verified I have both WiFi and BT signals present at BB (with both laptop and another BT device). I went through a PB restart a couple of times with no success. For a while it would see a couple of WiFi signals but would not connect, now nothing?? Did see something a bit flaky on first restart, took a lot longer than normal to restart, just kept showing the startup colored bubbles. Any thoughts on how to restore PB I/O?

Mickeyboat
    05-01-11 03:51 PM
    I've had flaky issues with my wi-fi as well, and mostly when the PB wakes up from sleeping a few hours. If I start up the app store or open the browser, it just sits there even though its showing full bars. This happens more often while connected to my Wireless N router, and only occasionaly when connected to my Wireless G router..

I generally have to turn wi-fi off on the PB, then back on again to make it work. Its a bit anoying because none of my other devices (PC, laptop, Atrix) suffer from the same flaky wi-fi....
    05-01-11 05:14 PM
    I have the same issue... Restarting my router fixes it or restarting the playbook.
    Sometimes it shows no WIFI signal when several are around after waking from a snooze.
    05-01-11 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD