Sat on my friend pb two nights ago. I climb up to his truck sat down didn't realize or feel I was sitting on his pb. I txted asking where is the pb so i could use it while waiting for him. He said it's on the seat. I'm like wonder where is the dang thing. I stand up and its right were I'm sitting. My heart pounded I thought for sure I crack it. (it was naked no protection and face down). I picked it up and was glad it's OK. btw I'm about 160lbs.
    02-28-12 09:45 PM
    Nice. I find the playbook to be very durable. Very much needed in my family.
    02-28-12 10:39 PM
    In addition to being durable, apparently it's also comfortable to sit on
    Glad to hear you didn't break anything
    02-28-12 10:39 PM
    I've dropped my PB more than once. I've spilled a cup of coffee on it. And yes, I've sat on it quite a few times. This thing is tough as nails. Which is good because I tend to be a bit rough on things.

I wonder if anyone has done some sort of test to compare how well the different tablets stand up to abuse. I have to believe the PB would do very well.
    02-28-12 11:22 PM
    Good thing you were not sitting on a rattle snake or a dirty syringe. Be careful where you sit going forward.
    auditman likes this.
    02-28-12 11:26 PM
    I wouldn't say tough as nails

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkcE95FOTdE[/YT]
    02-28-12 11:32 PM
    If you go to their^^^ you tube channel they have a few videos of drop tests. Nothing really can be learned from random drops but its fun to watch. Electronicsbreak is the name.
    02-28-12 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD