Hello Everyone,

There have been a couple of time where I left my PB in the car for about an hour or 2, and when I returned and tried to used the PB the touchscreen acted like it was possessed by some demons. The outside temperature was about 3-8 degrees Celsius. I am just wondering if anyone else has seen this problem or if this is just my PB and I should call up and ask for a replacement.

Thanks
    04-03-12 10:01 PM
    This sounds very odd, i have used my PB in colder weathers and had no problem at all, i think you should see if you are under warranty and have it returned
    04-03-12 11:43 PM
    Run it under hot water and lemme know how it works out for you.

LOL, I found that overly funny. Must be tired
    04-04-12 12:06 AM
    Hello Everyone,

There have been a couple of time where I left my PB in the car for about an hour or 2, and when I returned and tried to used the PB the touchscreen acted like it was possessed by some demons. The outside temperature was about 3-8 degrees Celsius. I am just wondering if anyone else has seen this problem or if this is just my PB and I should call up and ask for a replacement.

Thanks
    Yes.. sorta.., but it was significantly colder.. around -10c and I have a matte screen protector film which might have contributed to the issue. The issue was no response to touch but nothing weird happened.
    04-04-12 07:45 AM
    Thanks, I am going to call it in
    04-04-12 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD