So my pb was acting really really really really odd (bridge did not work) lately but it was still for the most part 'fine'. I plugged it into the charging dock it was running OS 2.0 and i turned it on. The pb turned on and I noticed BB Bridge apps werent there and then it snapped and turned off (basically as soon as it went on). THEN it turned back on and came back as OS 1.0.8.... WIFI was off the entire time and its plugged into the rapid charging dock so it doesnt have internet connection. so... kinda WTF happened?

whats wierder is my andriod app icons are still there as well but they dont do anything when u click it.
    01-08-12 09:12 PM
    but apps do work for me... just not the andriod ones....
    01-08-12 09:39 PM
    While on the charging stand the other day my screen went solid blue,with large QNX written on it.Touched screen and it disappeared,I could not duplicate it.
    01-09-12 08:07 AM
    i rebooted the OS and it works fine now.. but i m really afriad it'll happen again cus i lost all my data..... hope this doesnt happen to anyeone else (also a huge pain in the dling all my apps again cus my internet is going at minicule speeds and mc2 / deadspace add up to almost 1 gb in space tgt)
    01-09-12 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD