I think a handy feature would be the intergration of both notifications and profiles whilst PB is bridged to the blackberry. While the ability to control featutes is kept on the phone its self from the profile menu. Just a suggestion. What do you folks think? I personally would love to hear my PB ping when email or bbm's filter in, rather than the line flash on the left side of the screen, which you can only see when PB is powered up. I would also like to know if there are pending msgs to be opened...I guess you've gathered what I'm on about...the infamous red LED!!! Lol plus notification popping through when PB is in standby mode.

Kevin you have the contacts, please suggest it if it is at all possible.

You views on my genius are appreciated lol. What you'll think? RIM I'm listening if you have a job for me or a brand new Bold 9900!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-11 02:28 PM
    There is also an audio tone on the PB but, I believe, it is not configurable other then volume.
    05-20-11 02:49 PM
    There is also an audio tone on the PB but, I believe, it is not configurable other then volume.
    I know however, it doesn't do any of what I suggested. So what was your point?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-11 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD