My PB's battery ran out completely (that's what i think) so I plugged in it's original charger that came with the box but nothing happened I mean there was no sign that the PB was charging but I just ignored it and kept it there thinking that it is charging but the next morning when tried to use it it simply didn't wake up so i checked the charger tried to charge my 9900 with it and it worked perfectly after checking the charger I again plugged it into the PB and turned on the power button of the PB a red light appeared for about 4-5 seconds and then an orange light blinked for 5 times but then nothing happens and nothing appears on the screen either.
    Please help
    Thanks in advance
    09-11-13 01:56 PM
    Did you try searching the forum? Or Google?
    Because I did, and it linked me to the forum.
    You should try research sometime, its just as easy as asking, but you get the answer you need.

Now because you probably can't for some reason, otherwise I'm sure you would have, here is a link:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ng-red-636024/

I hope whatever ailment that prevented you from doing a little bit of work for yourself is remedied soon, it seems to be contagious in these forums.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-11-13 02:15 PM
    Try Stack Charging. Like the name implies, you plug it in to FACTORY/OEM charger for 15/20 min. Then unplug for about 15 min.Then plug it back in for 15/20 min. You will have to repeat this process maybe about 10/15 times.

This will give "little stack charges", and eventually, there will be enough charge in the batteries for the unit to eventually boot (while still being plugged in). Then leave it on the charger until it is FULLY charged.

The PB DOES NOT LIKE TO BE RUN DOWN TO "EMPTY BATTERY"!!!

Hope this gets you up and running.

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    09-11-13 02:20 PM
    Look at this document. You may have to try stack charging.

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...pl#documentTop
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    09-11-13 02:41 PM
    My PB's battery ran out completely (that's what i think) so I plugged in it's original charger that came with the box but nothing happened I mean there was no sign that the PB was charging but I just ignored it and kept it there thinking that it is charging but the next morning when tried to use it it simply didn't wake up so i checked the charger tried to charge my 9900 with it and it worked perfectly after checking the charger I again plugged it into the PB and turned on the power button of the PB a red light appeared for about 4-5 seconds and then an orange light blinked for 5 times but then nothing happens and nothing appears on the screen either.
    Please help
    Thanks in advance
    Welcome to this very strange forum. Do not be put off by the strange creatures/things that post help in order to solve your problem. They are very nice thingys and are only nasty to me! I don't know why but there you have it. Try what they tell you to do because they really are knowledgeable thingys and know how to solve your problem.

ps I will deny I ever said that about them in any court of law!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-11-13 02:47 PM
    Try Stack Charging. Like the name implies, you plug it in to FACTORY/OEM charger for 15/20 min. Then unplug for about 15 min.Then plug it back in for 15/20 min. You will have to repeat this process maybe about 10/15 times.This will give "little stack charges", and eventually, there will be enough charge in the batteries for the unit to eventually boot (while still being plugged in). Then leave it on the charger until it is FULLY charged.The PB DOES NOT LIKE TO BE RUN DOWN TO "EMPTY BATTERY"!!!Hope this gets you up and running.c
    Try this but change the minutes to seconds. Something like 30 seconds on charge and 10 seconds off. Unplug and plug at the wall to save wear on the USB port. If you can manage to get a green pulsing light then leave it until you get a solid green light which indicates full charge. Good luck.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-11-13 03:13 PM
    Please help
    Thanks in advance
    Believe the standard blink sequence to show low battery would be red followed by three yellow so there might be a different problem. QuackQuack's error code list would say it might be a General Assert Failure (whatever that might be).

http://forums.crackberry.com/members...ck147-3826211/

Seems like you need to find out what this blink sequence is trying to tell you.

It's a crying shame that BlackBerry doesn't make that easy to do. Perhaps some kind soul will write an app that could be placed in BB world to give the needed answers. Searching through Knowledge Base can soometimes help but it is a swamp of information with IMHO a fairly crude search engine.

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...10392E112FDB59

ANY VOLUNTEERS?
    09-11-13 04:03 PM
    If you can manage to get a green pulsing light then leave it until you get a solid green light which indicates full charge.
    It's actually a slowly blinking yellow light while it's charging. Only when the device is fully charged will a solid green light come on.
    09-11-13 11:33 PM
    It's actually a slowly blinking yellow light while it's charging. Only when the device is fully charged will a solid green light come on.
    Mine looks green both pulsing and solid. Some report yellow color. The color does seem to change a bit depending on viewing angle.
    09-11-13 11:39 PM