Where is this at, searched both Ebay and UBid and not finding any of the official Playbook Keyboard cases. Only the third party ones.
    Methinks you must've skipped over the operative part: "wait 6 months..."
    05-11-12 10:02 AM
    The only thing that went in my mind when I attended BB World 2012 was to get the Mini Keyboard! From Indonesia to the USA, that's my main goal. (weird I know..)
    Long story short, I got mine for full price at the store from Wireless Giant.
    Quite disappointing since my friend bought one with half the price. But they said that it was a mistake. After trying and getting used to it for a while, I am all satisfied.
    There goes $120 of my allowance from the company..

"It worth every penny"
    05-11-12 03:04 PM
    The only thing that went in my mind when I attended BB World 2012 was to get the Mini Keyboard! From Indonesia to the USA, that's my main goal. (weird I know..)
    Long story short, I got mine for full price at the store from Wireless Giant.
    Quite disappointing since my friend bought one with half the price. But they said that it was a mistake. After trying and getting used to it for a while, I am all satisfied.
    There goes $120 of my allowance from the company..

"It worth every penny"
    money well spent ...

"Carpe Diem"
    05-11-12 04:42 PM
    Laptops become more practical when you start carrying keyboards and mouses.
    05-11-12 04:47 PM
    Laptops become more practical when you start carrying keyboards and mouses.

And dont forget that 22" HD screen

I like my keyboard, although it weighs a ton
    05-11-12 04:55 PM
    in a world of tablet 'laptop-style' docks, with hinges and magnets, I think the plastic kick stand is a monstrosity....

the elastic straps makes it worse...

its too bad cuz I like the kb itself. Its the lack of integration of the two that is below par. Cannot use it on a non-flat surface due to the kick stand
    05-11-12 05:28 PM
    but I might be wrong, I havent tried it. But i dont like the idea of a stand....
    05-11-12 05:29 PM
    why not hinges instead of a kick stand? then you can use it on your laps or any surface at any angle?
    05-11-12 06:31 PM
    The current kickstand versus hinge - keeping costs down on an already pricy ACCESSORY. Probably the same reason those elastic corner straps were used. Guesses since I have not seen the keyboard/case combo.
    05-12-12 08:27 AM
    The keyboard probably is worth the wait but I mean how on earth will anyone be able to type when it doesn't have a hinge to keep the screen on an angle like with a laptop??? It seems a bit too unpractical to use!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    05-12-12 08:43 AM
    The current kickstand versus hinge - keeping costs down on an already pricy ACCESSORY. Probably the same reason those elastic corner straps were used. Guesses since I have not seen the keyboard/case combo.
    We'll see what I really think of it when it shows up next week, but having elastic corner holders makes it really easy to get in and out of the case, right? So one could, for example, put the playbook in some convenient place for viewing while having laptop use of the keyboard, right?

That seems pretty clever to me. I wonder if I will still think that next week.

My concern over the elastic is over whether it will stand the test of time.
    05-12-12 08:45 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD