Still no word on when the mini keyboard will be available in the UK ! Come on RIM we support BlackBerry here in the UK, give us some of the goodies! ;-)
    06-08-12 11:40 AM
    A few UK retailers have had them, I got one last week, search on the part number ACC-41616-001
    Fucifera likes this.
    06-08-12 12:12 PM
    Really? Thanks for that :-)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-08-12 04:15 PM
    Thanks for this post, just Googled the part no and was able to get one at micom international, they r in the UK. 55 plus delivery. They have about 6 left :-)
    06-09-12 04:41 AM
    Thanks for posting the info I managed to get one from Micom Int as well.happy days!
    06-09-12 11:32 AM
    Glad to hear!!! Let us know how you like it.... I have the full length Guide below...
    06-09-12 11:34 AM
    Yup just ordered one from Micom, one left... Cheers :-)
    06-10-12 12:19 AM
    Glad to hear!!! Let us know how you like it.... I have the full length Guide below...
    the keyboard guide is a dead link, do you have another ?? :-) thanks in anticipation x
    06-10-12 01:16 PM
    They moved it on me!! Sorry about that, i will fix the link in my sig...... in the mean time, here is the link... they do have a link to open in PDF, that you can save to your device or PC...

User Guide - BlackBerry Mini Keyboard - 1.0

Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: RED link should work now. It will come up as a PDF.
    Last edited by jafobabe; 06-10-12 at 01:50 PM.
    06-10-12 01:31 PM
    They moved it on me!! Sorry about that, i will fix the link in my sig...... in the mean time, here is the link... they do have a link to open in PDF...

User Guide - BlackBerry Mini Keyboard - 1.0

Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: RED link should work now. It will come up as a PDF.
    Brilliant thank you, now just need to hope that crackberry will cancel my keyboard order placed about 2 months ago lol :-)
    06-10-12 01:51 PM
    I'm sure if shopcrackberry has not shipped it yet, you should be able to cancel without trouble.
    06-10-12 01:54 PM
    still showing as out of stock, so sent an email so should be all good. Thanks for your help x
    06-10-12 01:59 PM
    Wow, got a confirmation of my order on Sunday when I placed it with Micom. Today I get an email saying that due to technical difficulties with their payment provider the order didn't go through and now they are out of stock until 26 June. Forget it... :-(
    06-12-12 05:28 AM
    Wow, got a confirmation of my order on Sunday when I placed it with Micom. Today I get an email saying that due to technical difficulties with their payment provider the order didn't go through and now they are out of stock until 26 June. Forget it... :-(
    I just received the very same e-mail.
    I have lurked on the forums for far to long and picked up the Micom notice of having stock of the mini-keyboard via this post.
    I am in two minds as to whether to cancel the order and pick up an alternative keyboard and mouse set-up.

I have been awaiting an e-mail from RIM UK shop confirming stock since February.

It all seems a bit pathetic really.
    06-12-12 06:34 AM
    Very strange considering it was only supposed to be available on line (not in the store). How the heck did somebody else order these when they clearly show their inventory online? Sorry but I am not convinced by the explanation in the email, poor show...
    yva174 likes this.
    06-12-12 06:39 AM
    Very strange considering it was only supposed to be available on line (not in the store). How the heck did somebody else order these when they clearly show their inventory online? Sorry but I am not convinced by the explanation in the email, poor show...
    I can only think that people who were not registered on this forum or had not logged-in (like myself) picked up the post and ordered from Micom.

Are you going to hold out? Or are you considering an alternative set-up? If the touchpad is not necessary, the below is meant to be a good bit of kit.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hewlett-Pack...bUvbUpU7452540

And at half the price!
    06-12-12 06:48 AM
    I can only think that people who were not registered on this forum or had not logged-in (like myself) picked up the post and ordered from Micom.

Are you going to hold out? Or are you considering an alternative set-up? If the touchpad is not necessary, the below is meant to be a good bit of kit.

HP TouchPad Wireless Keyboard: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

And at half the price!
    Thanks for the link but I already had a wireless keyboard. Half the function keys etc. didn't work. I really want the BB mini keyboard so I know all the keys etc. will work along with the ability to scroll the PB screen etc... I'll just source one some where else sooner or later
    06-12-12 07:23 AM
    Thanks for the link but I already had a wireless keyboard. Half the function keys etc. didn't work. I really want the BB mini keyboard so I know all the keys etc. will work along with the ability to scroll the PB screen etc... I'll just source one some where else sooner or later
    I agree. I am holding fire.
    Someone, somewhere, one-day, don't know where, don't know how.....will have a BB Mini Keyboard.

If you get the heads up, please drop me a line.

Will keep my order in with Micom, give them until the end of the month and see how it goes.

Shame, was looking forward to it arriving as I have been using Splashtop to access work servers and/or personal computer. Works a charm. the BB Mini Keyboard would be the final piece of the puzzle.
    06-12-12 09:03 AM
    mjc07

Splashtop is the main reason I want the keyboard :-) If I sniff some out I will certainly let you know ;-)
    06-12-12 09:28 AM

I have been awaiting an e-mail from RIM UK shop confirming stock since February.

It all seems a bit pathetic really.
    Do not wait for them to send you in stock confirmation email.
    I have been in the same situation, just I signed up in april.
    In the meantime I kept drooling on the deals for PB mini KB what were available in Canada, and kept checking the shopblackberry uk-related site. One night it showed the mini KB as in stock, I ordered it right away. Got a confirmation email, and received the item in about a week. It was shipped from the Netherlands. :O
    The next morning after I made the purchase, it was out of stock again.
    So I guess I was very very lucky.

Hope you will get yours soon!
    06-12-12 09:29 AM
    mszbzltn

Well done Lol, it's been a long time since I have had so much difficulty spending my money ;-) I'll just keep trying...
    06-12-12 09:37 AM
    Really sorry you didn't get yours mine arrived yesterday am so maybe micoms update of stock didn't work quick enough to keep up with orders. Try googling the part number as i came up with a few for sale when doing that - good luck
    06-13-12 04:35 PM
    Really sorry you didn't get yours mine arrived yesterday am so maybe micoms update of stock didn't work quick enough to keep up with orders. Try googling the part number as i came up with a few for sale when doing that - good luck
    No probs, thanks for the commiserations . How do you like the keyboard so far?
    06-14-12 06:49 AM
    No probs, thanks for the commiserations . How do you like the keyboard so far?
    Its nice but taking some brain power getting used to the size, lots of typos at the moment. Also lots of short cuts not norm to windows so again a learning exercise. I am really hoping i can get to the stage where i dont have to lug laptop everywhere but not there just yet, lol. But definately worth getting one.
    06-16-12 06:13 PM
    Just to keep everyone in the loop, as per their prior e-mail Micom have dispatched mine today. Should arrive tomorrow, will let everyone know what I think.
    06-26-12 08:09 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD