I have pre-ordered my PB from Staples and opted for the 32GB. However, I am thinking of changing it to the 64GB if there is not a memory expansion slot such as on my Torch. I have done and exhaustive search on line and while I have found a few vendors touting SD cards, none of the photos nor any of specs I have found on the PB memtion this feature. Can anyone confirm that such expansion will or will not be available on the PB? Thanks.

PS. Just to add fuel to the fire, the Staples online rep told me today that my PB would arrive no later than 4/11 and they they are supposed to ship tomorrow...for what that is worth.
    03-28-11 05:02 PM
    As far as I know, memory is not expandable but there's talk of being able to access the files on you current BB's card through the bridge.
    03-28-11 05:05 PM
    answer is no
    03-28-11 05:12 PM
    Thanks. Better upgrade.
    03-28-11 05:13 PM
    Went to Best Buy to pre-order the 32g model. You must pre-order the 32g model online. They are only doing the 16g model pre-order in the store. She had just completed her online education on the Playbook and had met with the rep this week. She had a sheet outlining all the specifics (what is under the hood) and there is no MICRO SD slot to expand the memory with. I did hear the bridge would allow you to access the Micro SD memory in your blackberry via the bridge on the Playbook. The Best Buy Associate was very excited about the playbook. States they have full Adobe Flash and have the full Microsoft Office Suite installed on them. This will be very useful for presentations. I can't wait to get mine.
    03-28-11 05:14 PM
    This is why i canceled my pre-order... still too many unknowns.... ill wait to get the info right before launch or after alot of you guys have reviewed. T

Can the PB access my media files through the bridge...? heard yes.. but seen no demo... and the info Kevin posted today doesnt make any mention of media files.

That will affect my decision about what PB to get
    03-28-11 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD