Just had to say my pb is making my Christmas baking and dinner planning so easy this year. I can search recipes in a snap, copy and paste them into Word in a few seconds, type out and send a shopping list, and my pb is so small and portable, I'll just put it on the counter when it's time to get down to business. Don't usually post stuff like this, but today I'm so appreciating my pb!
    12-20-11 12:30 PM
    Sounds good.

As were talking about life being easier thanks to the PB, I can also share my story too!

The PB has been making my life alot easier this holiday season. Christmas shopping has been a breeze and organized thanks to the Conqu application and my playbook. My playbook being small enough to carry around in malls, and also having Conqu to maintain a digital checklist have proven to be a dream!

Haven't had to say, "oh crap forgot to pick up item 4 at story xyz when I went there". Honestly I am done shopping with time to spare this year and happy with it!
    12-20-11 01:11 PM
    It would make my Christmas easier if I could find some 16GB @ $199 in Canada!
    12-20-11 01:14 PM
    Mine is in an Otterbox while cooking/baking from recipes on it. The shopping list still goes on the phone - safer in a supermarket.
    12-20-11 03:27 PM
    Well, listening carrolls from my favorite radio station everywhere I go is making this Christmas a real joy
    12-20-11 04:18 PM
    Yep, my PB has been simplifying my life since I first got it last spring. Especially now for the holidays. Christmas shopping and planning is only the latest way it has done so. Finding and buying gifts online, event reminders and so much more, all on the go right from my hands.
    12-20-11 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD