I dunno, for me, it's a good investment. Now that the PB has a Cell Radio. It now has a reason to have it's own BBM. It ain't now, but I'm sure it'll arrive, esp when BB10 hits the servers.

I actually intend to have an iOS device and a BB10 device in a future; Either an iPhone + PB 4G or a BB10 + iPad.
    08-13-12 10:14 AM
    I would have taken it up and given you individual replies to everything.. But if you don't see it then you just don't see it.. I can't give you proofs of the constellations because I've not discovered them but doesn't change the fact because I can't give you a proof...

RIM is an honest company.. and they don't advertise false objectives.. You can believe it if you want.. but I'm not getting into this discussion with you.. Don't ask proofs for RIM's honesty.. I don't have any.
    08-13-12 11:54 PM
    I would have taken it up and given you individual replies to everything.. But if you don't see it then you just don't see it.. I can't give you proofs of the constellations because I've not discovered them but doesn't change the fact because I can't give you a proof...

RIM is an honest company.. and they don't advertise false objectives.. You can believe it if you want.. but I'm not getting into this discussion with you.. Don't ask proofs for RIM's honesty.. I don't have any.
    That's what I thought...stop making things up.
    ccbs likes this.
    08-14-12 06:49 AM
    I have no replies to you that's OT.. What are your views on the PlayBook LTE?
    08-14-12 07:34 AM
    I've already state my views on the playbook 4g. My only interest in this tread was attempting to clean up your Off-topic fabrications. If you've got no rebuttal, I've got no reason to discuss it with you. Just stop making things up and everyone will get along fine.
    08-14-12 07:55 AM
    mikeo007 you don't like what I say.. fine.. what make's you think they are ot fabrications just because you had some questions.. Did you ever think that you are unaware of a few things in today's time?

Nothing is made up.
    08-14-12 10:25 AM
    mikeo007 you don't like what I say.. fine.. what make's you think they are ot fabrications just because you had some questions.. Did you ever think that you are unaware of a few things in today's time?

Nothing is made up.
    You've failed to provide any proof to any of the statements that I brought up. I picked 17 statements that you made, all of which were unfounded and either critiqued them or asked for proof. In the absence of any evidence to prove your claims and disprove my rebuttals, there can only be one conclusion: your statements are fabricated, conjecture, or just plain lies.

Take your own advice and stop cluttering up threads with garbage like this. If you have something on topic and truthful to contribute, then please do. Otherwise, stop with the "I'm right cause I say so" nonsense. If you want to continue this "debate" do it via PM.
    08-14-12 12:13 PM
    both of you stop please
    08-14-12 12:19 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD