I have owned and enjoyed my PlayBook since the release. Below is the YouTube link to prove it. I use it every day to stream video via the hdmi port to my 60 led and every night to read news and browse while I lie in bed. It has always worked great for me and QNX is a he'll of an operating system.
    Now with the 2.0 update everything just works better and faster!
    I have been reading the forums here on CB for years and today with the 2.0 update I have been inspired to update and post.

What's up CrackBerry!

hpjrt and yauchunh like this.
    02-21-12 09:04 AM
    Thanks for your post! . I knew there would be a slew of troll threads today but even knowing that I'm disheartened by the moaning and groaning! It's so nice to read threads that mirror my own enthusiasm for the updates.

I am just beginning to discover the great additions to my PB. The ones I've played with so far are fabulous!

Way to go RIM!
    02-21-12 09:23 AM
    I walk to work everyday (downtown Toronto) while reading news on my pb. It's a 30 min walk, so might as well do something productive right?

And this OS 2.0 is amazing! I tried my friend's 7inch galaxy tab a couple of weeks ago, and I'd choose pb over that any day. Runs smoother, and has more features.
    02-21-12 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD