I've explained this before but not very clearly so ill try again.
    When you are on a website such as CrackBerry.com, and you tap in the field of where your comment will be typed, the keyboard automatically pops up which is good. The thing that really annoys me is when the keyboard pops up, it pushes up the field where you're going to type so when you're clicking on and off the comment field to check other things in the middle of posting a comment, it is jumping up and down because the keyboard keeps popping up then going back down. I think that it should not push up the field of typing , because it gives the illusion that the browser is lagging. Maybe if it was more fluent when it moved the page up/down then it wouldn't be so bad. But it's annoying and makes it difficult sometimes. Also, the suggestions bar. If you're on a document or site where some fields allow text predictions and some don't, then the page jumps up and down to fill in the space where the suggestions keep popping in and out.
    Can they make at least a fluent animation of when the keyboard automatically pushes the page up and down? Or maybe not push it at all? Should I suggest this to RIM?
    04-21-12 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD