Has anyone noticed the funny behavior of the PB keyboard when the power source is plugged in. Feels like the screen is not calibrated at all. Removing the power plug and a restart brings it back to normal.
    08-21-11 01:52 PM
    I haven't noticed that at all. I use the PB with the magnetic connector rapid charger attached all the time and have no issues with the keyboard. Are you using the OEM micro-USB charger or a third party one?
    08-21-11 02:00 PM
    I get that on my 4th gen iPod touch. When it's plugged in, touches and swipes are hit and miss, and it generally feels like it's uncalibrated. If I unplug it, then everything goes back to normal.

Haven't used my Playbook plugged in before, so I don't know if the same thing exists on it.
    08-21-11 02:42 PM
    I havn't had this issue with the provided OEM charger, however when using a cheap-o one laying at work my PB would just go nuts. It would act as though a 2 year old was running his fingers all over the screen.

Quite annoying but like I said, when using the provided chargers or a USB cable I don't have the issue.
    08-21-11 04:16 PM
    Mine has started to do this recently with the charger that came in the box. I originally thought it was because the PB was lying flat and kept having to tilt it up slightly to type. Now I think it might be something to do with the USB connection as my phone charger seems to fit better (even though it charges slower).
    08-21-11 04:32 PM
    Hi Guys,

had the same issue a while ago you can find the discussions and several solutions
    here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...arging-633471/

hope it helps.
    08-21-11 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD