Using the 16g with OS
    I rarely let the battery run flat, and I just did so earlier this week and just left it plugged in to recharge. I occasionally get the black screen for a while, whilst struggeling to boot it back up. (red light lights, funky black background until holding power button forever finally resets.)

I just installed the latest update about 2 months ago, and everything seemed fine. Just yesterday, I noticed that all my apps were reorganized back out of all folders, and the quick access bar had removed a few apps almost to what appeared to be factory setting. Trying to dl and install Desktop mngr to backup and reboot. Any other suggestions?

My Kobo reader removed all my books from my library and I cannot even log in to retrieve the same books. It lags at the "loading" screen and eventually never logs in. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing with same issue. Any suggestions?

Also, I'm having issues downloading .mpg's and photos. It seems that its automatically replacing pictures (possibly, but not confirmed) with the same name (ie. 2.jpg for 2.jpg) and they wont even show in the photo viewer and will display the "broken page" screen. Everything else seems to be fine, even all other apps.
    06-14-14 10:32 AM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.

Try a 3-fingered "hard reset" first.

Simultaneously press and hold down Volume Up & Down and power buttons. (Yes, it's awkward.)
    I'm a bit rusty with the PB; can't remember how long to hold it down... After the red LED flashes on then off you should be able to release.

Anything better after that reboot?
    06-14-14 06:04 PM