I've set my goal to complete the Oracle certification (OCP) for months, but couldn't manage the time to complete the study guide. Something always came up everytime I sat at my PC to study. Since I got my PB, I copied the study pdf files to my PB and brought the PB with me everywhere I go. I pulled out the PB whenever time allow. Within 4 weeks, I was able to take the first 2 exams and passed. I am now officially an OCA. My goal is to passed one more exam to become an OCP before the June 2012.

Anyway, I just want to share my happiness and thanks the PB for its portability. I am able to get more things done with this device/toy :-)
    12-27-11 02:04 AM
    Congratulations!
    12-27-11 02:07 AM
    I've set my goal to complete the Oracle certification (OCP) for months, but couldn't manage the time to complete the study guide. Something always came up everytime I sat at my PC to study. Since I got my PB, I copied the study pdf files to my PB and brought the PB with me everywhere I go. I pulled out the PB whenever time allow. Within 4 weeks, I was able to take the first 2 exams and passed. I am now officially an OCA. My goal is to passed one more exam to become an OCP before the June 2012.

Anyway, I just want to share my happiness and thanks the PB for its portability. I am able to get more things done with this device/toy :-)
    Awesome, Congrats. Have had a similar experience with my CIA exam...the flash based Gleim CBTs and PDFs went everywhere with me and I could really get through more material quicker than I could without it. I think the form factor had a psychological effect on me as well...could never really sit and concentrate in front of my PC for long, but on the PB somehow, I noticed I could use it for longer and also found the learning on it to be quite effective. So far its been a great study tool!
    12-27-11 02:34 AM
    congratz!!
    12-27-11 03:30 AM
    very cool, good work, great stories.
    12-27-11 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD